Marshmallow Crispy Oreo's...

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Breh. . . I am already contemplating buying some off of Amazon or Ebay. . The shipping cost is where they get you. . .But I dont care. . If you have any asian markets in your area. . I implore you to check them. . You may get lucky. .

It will change your life breh. :lawd:
I just went to the Asian market and got these this year. 3 years later :ld:

Pretty good :ehh:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I still haven't tasted the Green Tea Kit Kat's but I've been hooked on these Strawberry California ones.

OX8gF3c.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Brehs. . . .This probably deserves its own thread. . I was out in LA last week. Really San Pedro. . Went to a Filipino grocery store with my homie. . .and they had these...

kit%20kat%20green%20tea.jpg

Green Tea Kit Kats. . :wow: My boy was all hype when he saw them. . I was :yeshrug: Sounds nasty breh. . .

Then I ate the first stick. . . :wow: It was like a slice of heaven busting in my mouth no homo. :blessed: I inhaled the other stick and looked at my homie like :feedme: We obliterated the whole bag before we got back to his mom's house. :wow: I made him take me back there then next day before our flight back to Florida.. .

I cleaned out their stock. :troll:
Chinese Kit Kat's nasty as fukk. Someone brought me that from China. One of my co-workers. That shyt fukked me up :mjcry: