Marry an ex-con you met 4 weeks ago, get pregnant, and live together brehettes!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What they are willing to do for a designer baby
tenor.gif
You see it. Same "for the good of the race shyt you see in Latin America.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's so much to say about this video. Its a complete mess.

I'll just leave this emoji and keep it at that.

:mjpls:

Best of luck to breh though. I can tell he is going eventually going to steal her car and take money out her purse. Its love for her but a lick for him

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She wanted a lightskin baby. shyt is sad. I see a lot of this from black men and women. Choosing poorly because of their partner's skin complexion.
that too sadly. :francis:

all the shyt she caught and catches being a darkskin sister just manifests itself with wanting lighter complexion kids.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Didn't watch the whole thing because quite frankly I'm not gonna put myself through that, so I'm just going to assume that it's fake like most outrageous stories on TikTok:yeshrug:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
This is so common in the black community

1. Women moving a ex con in within a month so not only she can have sex, but the nikka can watch her kid while she at work

2. Ex con loves it for awhile until a argument happens and she brings up u staying in my place, i paid for your clothes, i did this , i did that for your broke ass… that right there begin the ex con to find a new woman to latched up on

3. Usually the ex con had other women sending him letters but at the time being he goes with the chick he feels he could eat off of better until number 2 on my list pops up

4. Ex cons are good at telling these women about marrying them and having a family and when responsibility comes up in terms of a baby, then u see the change

I see it often too. I call it a fat chick's "pipe" dream (pun intended). Usually the only way they can get a decent looking in-shape man.

1. Starts writing/communicating with an inmate they know or a friend knows.

2. Develops a bond and starts to fall for him.

3. Promises him a place to stay and to take care of him when he gets out.

4. After getting out, he blows her back out a number of times because he ain't had sex in years. She gives him spending money, buys him all new gear, even gives him a car to drive. Of course she has him all up on her Facebook page, showing off her new boo.

5. He gets back on his feet, reconnects with his old flame or a new shorty.

6. He bounces with everything she brought him (maybe even the whip too), and moves in with the more attractive chick.

7. Big girl is left sad and crying, complaining that she can't find a good man.

Typically this happen in the span of 2-3 months tops.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I see it often too. I call it a fat chick's "pipe" dream (pun intended). Usually the only way they can get a decent looking in-shape man.

1. Starts writing/communicating with an inmate they know or a friend knows.

2. Develops a bond and starts to fall for him.

3. Promises him a place to stay and to take care of him when he gets out.

4. After getting out, he blows her back out a number of times because he ain't had sex in years. She gives him spending money, buys him all new gear, even gives him a car to drive. Of course she has him all up on her Facebook page, showing off her new boo.

5. He gets back on his feet, reconnects with his old flame or a new shorty.

6. He bounces with everything she brought him (maybe even the whip too), and moves in with the more attractive chick.

7. Big girl is left sad and crying, complaining that she can't find a good man.

Typically this happen in the span of 2-3 months tops.

Exactly…

And then when they go after a decent brother, the decent brother has to deal with the angry always wondering what u doing where u at type chick, because she doesn’t want to be hurt again like ex con Eddie did her