Marry an ex-con you met 4 weeks ago, get pregnant, and live together brehettes!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
That’s a lot of these women goals

To hopefully change a ex con into what she wants like a ken doll..

She doesn’t know this nikka is plotting to upgrade to another chick while bullshyttin her along..

Congrats to these ex cons in using these chicks

Daps
How you find this? Y'all got a lot of patience and time on your hands... I couldn't take her voice and dumb faces she made in the camera, she's still a kid .
My Tik tok algorithm is now cats, relationships, custom furniture, blerds, and home improvement.

And some videos of women in the gym working on their glutes, which leads down rabbit holes

Daps
Reminds me of this dumb bytch who let a white boy who repeatedly says nikka up in her house to hide from the police.

Whilst his wearing his ankle tracker

:mjlol:

Check out 9.25 onwards to see how many times this man says nicca

He’s Puerto Rican. I don’t know how it became acceptable for them to say it. They’re in Vegas. I’m from Jersey. All the Latinos said it as long as I can remember. The Puerto Rican kids at school didn’t really stick to themselves. They were all meshed into black groups, listening to hip hop, and nobody cared.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is she in LA?
Nope. That's Vegas and adds to what I was gonna say anyway.

I have been to every place in that video, including the jail, and lived in that particular apartment complex for 2 years. I know how this could go.

And I absolutely wish them the best because it really do be hard.

However, as an elevator pitch, doesn't sound like the brightest idea.

Vegas all about second chances so I hope it goes good because I've seen it go well before.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
To be young and dumb!
:wow:
Do what you do, take your bumps and bruises in your 20’s, but don’t bring life into this world. They aren’t accessories.
:merchant:
I wish them the best.
:yeshrug:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Although we know this can happen I need it to be proven. I don't believe shyt online lol.

Superstar
Daps
She’s a cutie. I hope things work out… They fighting the odds though.

I’ll still love my daughter if she decided to do something like this, I wouldn’t even judge….

……But if that shyt go left I’m roasting her captain save-em head ass, street taxidermy jailbird collector face ass, ol’ goddamn “I thought this was going to be happy HoMeEeEuh” rest haven, sucker for love head ass to a crisp.

But she’ll always know she’s loved, and she can always leave him to come sleep in her old bedroom til his PO come violate him.