MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol:

fukk outta here peasant.

Wait aint u the dikkless male feminist coming into every thread on some "yall must hate women" shyt everytime a female is mentioned:mjlol:

Coli Poster: How come women get half in a divorce?

Matt504: Yall nikkas just mad and hate women. If u work hard all ur life to build a business and ur wife cheats on u with ur best friend, cleans out ur bank account and gives u an STD she still deserves half, cus shes a woman. I know because Im in the process of becoming a woman myself.

:hhh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Hopefully Nelly & Company keep it mature and classy if, and likely when, they all run into each other. Maybe they can even have a joke about it.

The most important aspect is that precious lil girl that their union produced . She's the blesssing. Hopefully they can keep a strong union for the lil girl's sake at least.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yes, he was a rookie in ATL in 2004 back when she was at the peak of her stripper fame.

He paid $1500 to smash came back home to Texas and bragged about it.

I can testify to this because I was on the club circuit hard in ATL around this time and this was known that she was selling ass.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
That the video is 14 years old and she could be a different person in that time?
You cant just remove a rap nikka swiping a credit card through your ass cheeks :what:.

Nelly literally got the receipts for your wife forever :mjgrin:. Imagine your seed coming across the video and watching his/her moms basically naked getting bought :what:.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Some things you just gotta laugh about man. Ain't no coming back from that shyt, and you're now married to it. .. might as well laugh about it. If you wifed it no need to be angry about it. .. everbody knows anyway. .. :manny:

That's why you don't marry her in the first place. What kinda man jokes with another man that publicly swiped a credit card through her ass on an uncut video?

*Double dinner date*

Husband: "Thanks for dinner guys"

Nelly: "Don't worry man I got this" *pulls out credit card*

Whyte Chocolate: "Dang I remember that. How long have you had that card?"

Nelly: "Idk but this bill must be from dessert cus it ain't ya plate"

*EVERYBODY LAUGHS*

Is that how you're imagining it?
:martin: