Marry a woman known for getting a credit card swiped through her azz brehs

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
nikkas so jealous of women because some of them can be whisked into a life of of luxury without having to work as hard as a man would.

You nikkas have dreams of being an instagram thot and being able to stay home and not work.

Pathetic
This.
It's not like she got a train ran on her on camera lol

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Everyone's marriage is an island. Who am I to judge another couple's dynamics? Not my island. :hubie:

3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png
No judgment though

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
nikkas so jealous of women because some of them can be whisked into a life of of luxury without having to work as hard as a man would.

You nikkas have dreams of being an instagram thot and being able to stay home and not work.

Pathetic
:russ:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Some of y'all wives/girlfriends have done a lot worst the only thing is your spouses are not as bad as this bytch.:umad:
my child's mother also isnt on the internet getting a credit card swiped through her ass :mjlol:

yall nikkas would wife too then end up lookin stupid when you start paying those alimony and child support checks :mjlol: "i didnt know my starved for attention old hoe wife would do some dumb shyt"
almost 2 decades ago and she's still going so far as to buy followers so she can thirst trap :mjlol:

atleast she found god tho :mjlol: