Marry a woman known for getting a credit card swiped through her azz brehs

---

Superstar
Daps
@Matt504 is a fakkit man. Stop replying to him. With his logic, we should all bring prostitutes into our grandmoms houses on Thanksgiving.
laughing-gifs-walk-away.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember those Spelman broads boycotting his bone marrow drive in support of his dying sister over that

lol, people's memories live long and all actions have consequences.
Something both Nelly and Atrophy Wife have likely seen since then.

God doesn't even judge as hard as these nikkas.

And I mean OG God, not the soft ass new testament version

:mjlol: You must not have opened that book in a long time.

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Shut the fukk up, you fakkit ass nikka. How do you dudes dap this nikka :scust::scust::scust: Every fukking thread he come into he on some Omega Level 10,000 Simp shyt and y'all give him 100 daps. The fukk is wrong with y'all :scust: Only the most fakkity of fakkits can turn a dude wifing a chick that got credit cards ran down her butt cheeks, got ran through by Nelly and the St. Lunatics and ended up masturbation material on BET Uncut into something to be congratulated or defended. You such a fakkit....for real. Your father failed you. Real shyt. I hope you drown or something. Just a worthless excuse of a man.
:russ: damn chill breh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shut the fukk up, you fakkit ass nikka. How do you dudes dap this nikka :scust::scust::scust: Every fukking thread he come into he on some Omega Level 10,000 Simp shyt and y'all give him 100 daps. The fukk is wrong with y'all :scust: Only the most fakkity of fakkits can turn a dude wifing a chick that got credit cards ran down her butt cheeks, got ran through by Nelly and the St. Lunatics and ended up masturbation material on BET Uncut into something to be congratulated or defended. You such a fakkit....for real. Your father failed you. Real shyt. I hope you drown or something. Just a worthless excuse of a man.
Thread defining post right here :picard:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: Why dudes sounding hurt and disappointed like they wish it was them living her life.

And it's funny how "why u worried bout the next mans dikk" only applies to interracial relationships

Exactly... She not even a chick anybody on here will recognize if they on the streets..

This isn't Cherokee d ass or pinky he knocked up and everyone knows her face or even melyssa ford

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Damn, she still look good.

Bruh look happy, she look happy and they got a family. That's what's up.