Married women need to stop giving up the cooch

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;862365 said:
Ive had a decent amount of married women hit on me over the years,but recently its been out of control

I rented a summer home with my boys and two of em have wives who bring up friends every week

The past two weeks she brought over married women both weeks these broads got sloppy drunk and threw me the cooch:comeon:

I dotn trust none these hoes thats why i pump an dump i aint getitng played my nikkas

Now that its not as taboo for women to be sluts and be free sexually you fidn out wome nare more horny and grimey then ddues and they actions are atrocious :birdman:

Ladies dotn get married if u want to fukk any good looking nikka you get drunk in front of,save your man time and the heartache

I feel the same way for both sexes (I see married men doing the same). It doesn't really seem like anyone values marriage anymore.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
1. It's an honor fukking another mans girl/wife. (expect your friends/relatives wife/girl)

2. Karma aint real.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
marriage is for quitters....like church and AA.
a0yqua.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let them bytches be married.

that way i dont have to worry about them wearing their heart on their sleeve and falling for me.

go home to your husband and come get this dikk every once in a while

It really is about as perfect a situation as exists in nature.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:snoop:

I swear before I marry a chick that I deem as wife material, I'ma hire a good looking nikka (no homo) to go purposely hit on her as a test to see if she would cheat on me.

I'ma be in the bushes watching like
tZOS8.gif

If she resists temptation I'm gonna be like
how-to-propose-2.jpg

If she takes the bait, I'ma be like
92613496-happy-.gif
Gotcha bytch :youngsabo:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Quit hating bruh.... :birdman:

For about 3 years I ONLY fukked with married women. No drama (from my end) No sitting on the phone all night or going out on dates. It was either my place or the telly and they came for one thing and one thing only.

They didn't care if you were talking to a hundred chicks, hell they married :heh:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
The fallacy of women being satisfied by being married is now showing itself. They're out there throwing the dussy just as much as the single ones.

I dont eff with with it because usually it ends up in a bad situation. I'm not trying to have a NBC Dateline one hour special devoted to me because some deranged husband merked me and buried my body under Comerica Park. lol

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That Karma just seems like its just :shaq: waiting for the time you get married when it comes to married chicks....I've talked to a few that were separated, but never hit though....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Why do you think that is?? Like what is the reason??

First of all, I don't think people get married for the right reason. I've seen men and women get engaged and married because they have been together for a long time or because they look good together. Instead actually assessing the qualities they want in a husband/wife and subsequently assessing their current bf/gf, they go ahead and get married because it seems like the next logical step (or they just don't feel like starting over). They end up regretting it and looking for what they truly want while they are married.

Also, in the old days, people got married because it truly served a function (stay at home mom and bread winner Dad). However, men and women are living independently longer and are less willing to put up with anyone's bs because they know that they can support themselves without the help of a significant other. Husband, wife, marriage becomes disposable because people feel like they can do bad all by themselves. This goes back to the first point in regard to figuring out what you want out of marriage and finding someone who can give you most of it.

Another reason is because everything is so accessible with technology. It's really not hard to find someone that will give you the same thing as your husband/wife. With so much thirst and desperation out here, you can easily get something for nothing even with a ring on your finger. This is just my opinion.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I dunno man, kids nowadays have no respect for themselves or other people.

How you gonna WILLFULLY fukk somebodies WIFE?

How you going to WILLFULLY just fukk other dudes when your MARRIED?

I don't know how anyone could love someone enough to agree to legally share everything with them in a court of law, let alone Marriage vows, make children with them from your OWN DNA, and then be like 'He's not treating me right, so I'm going to have sex with random dudes' or 'She's not f@cking enough, so I'm out their on POF looking for side pieces"

If your a dude and you want to keep fukking women, don't get married.

If your a insecure girl who needs attention constantly, DON'T GET MARRIED.

I can't even imagine having to have my kids look at me when their older with that disapproving look.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
First of all, I don't think people get married for the right reason. I've seen men and women get engaged and married because they have been together for a long time or because they look good together. Instead actually assessing the qualities they want in a husband/wife and subsequently assessing their current bf/gf, they go ahead and get married because it seems like the next logical step (or they just don't feel like starting over). They end up regretting it and looking for what they truly want while they are married.

Also, in the old days, people got married because it truly served a function (stay at home mom and bread winner Dad). However, men and women are living independently longer and are less willing to put up with anyone's bs because they know that they can support themselves without the help of a significant other. Husband, wife, marriage becomes disposable because people feel like they can do bad all by themselves. This goes back to the first point in regard to figuring out what you want out of marriage and finding someone who can give you most of it.

Another reason is because everything is so accessible with technology. It's really not hard to find someone that won't give you what your husband and wife will. With so much thirst and desperation out here, you can easily get something for nothing even with a ring on your finger. This is just my opinion.

I've got two divorced friends and this is 100% the reason they are divorced.

Both were over what they all wanted in life, and not being aligned. One couple was on some 'I am ready to have kids, but your not....and I'm happy where I am in life, and you want me to want more' type shyt that was like 'Did you two love birds ever even TALK about this shyt before you tied the knot?

The other couple was on some 'I want kids, but you don't, then you sya you do and I say I don't think I want you to be the mother of my kids' type shyt.

I was just like 'How the fukk could you marry someone that doesn't want the same things out fo life as you? If one person never wants kids and wants to travel the world and the other is homebody who wants 5 kids and a white picket fence, why would you ever marry?