Married women need to stop giving up the cooch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive had a decent amount of married women hit on me over the years,but recently its been out of control

I rented a summer home with my boys and two of em have wives who bring up friends every week

The past two weeks she brought over married women both weeks these broads got sloppy drunk and threw me the cooch:comeon:

I dotn trust none these hoes thats why i pump an dump i aint getitng played my nikkas

Now that its not as taboo for women to be sluts and be free sexually you fidn out wome nare more horny and grimey then ddues and they actions are atrocious :birdman:

Ladies dotn get married if u want to fukk any good looking nikka you get drunk in front of,save your man time and the heartache

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Woman is the reason why I'm, constantly in beast mode, cause of shyt like this, they can't be trusted at all

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:whoo: am i reading this right?

yall want married woman to stop getting drunk and fukkin outta wedlock? :childplease:

i never fukked a married woman so maybe i dont get it, but there's many milfs out there who i'd dikk down with no problem.

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
let them bytches be married.

that way i dont have to worry about them wearing their heart on their sleeve and falling for me.

go home to your husband and come get this dikk every once in a while

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The oldest chick I ever messed with was my cousin's classmate, she exposed me to karma.
I thought I was winning styling with a cop's fiancee. She was mad that he was always at work, tellin me they never have sex and blahblah.
She'd come over and get highed up tellin me her problems that put that fat rican ass on a nikka :noah:

I felt like a young stunner but eventually my girl basically did the same thing, left me for some ole high school dropout living wit his parents ass nikka :yeshrug:
I styled on her when I went back up north to visit but thats another story.

Messin with married women aint cool, it'll come back around to you :sitdown:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Look breh breh, it's not a foregone conclusion that you have to bag them just cause they would let you. In fact, if you cared so much about this subject you would have made sure they didn't do anything stupid.

Had this fine azz sista I met on MySpace (yeah it was long ago). I went on a few dates and she was trying to throw me the azz in the car in the parking lot after like the third date but I was tryna be good cause I was seeing someone. I like to make a clean break when I move on and I wasn't ready to do that yet. We sort of fell out of touch but we're still FB friends.

Fast forward to 2012. She's married the guy who she was off and on with who lived OT. SHe told me all about the n**** at the time and I didn't think much of it, but seeing her happy and wiferd up made me glad that I wasn't the one to smut her out in a car two weeks before this n**** came and finally scooped her up.

In fact all the women who I banged that I had no business banging I really wish I would not have done that s*** now. I still have to deal with a couple of them as if we didn't, when we did. I feel terrible at times.

Don't disrespect yourself by doing underhanded s***.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Look breh breh, it's not a foregone conclusion that you have to bag them just cause they would let you. In fact, if you cared so much about this subject you would have made sure they didn't do anything stupid.

Had this fine azz sista I met on MySpace (yeah it was long ago). I went on a few dates and she was trying to throw me the azz in the car in the parking lot after like the third date but I was tryna be good cause I was seeing someone. I like to make a clean break when I move on and I wasn't ready to do that yet. We sort of fell out of touch but we're still FB friends.

Fast forward to 2012. She's married the guy who she was off and on with who lived OT. SHe told me all about the n**** at the time and I didn't think much of it, but seeing her happy and wiferd up made me glad that I wasn't the one to smut her out in a car two weeks before this n**** came and finally scooped her up.

In fact all the women who I banged that I had no business banging I really wish I would not have done that s*** now. I still have to deal with a couple of them as if we didn't, when we did. I feel terrible at times.

Don't disrespect yourself by doing underhanded s***.

captain save-a-hoe