Married people lying about how good marriage is UNAPPRECIATION

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man marriage is just like any other relationship where two different people come together to accomplish a set goal, whether it be business partners or starting a fukkin rap group. its not always honky doory, but that don't mean nikkas ain't happy. the shyt ain't for everybody and it don't always work out, like any other partnership in life. me myself, i'm an extreme creature of habit. the unpredictablity of single life is not for me. i tell people all the time my life is boring as hell and i absolutely love it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea true bruh. Me and my wife been going for over 2 years and we're doing great while her step sister got married last year and ALREADY filed for divorce :smh:

Same here over 2 yrs and its like russian roulette you never know when BAM DIVORCE but i also think people just give up TOO DAMN EASY ALSO

Or some who get MARRIED decide TO SHOW THERE ASS OFF ALL OF SUDDEN when they werent like that

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Same here over 2 yrs and its like russian roulette you never know when BAM DIVORCE but i also think people just give up TOO DAMN EASY ALSO

Or some who get MARRIED decide TO SHOW THERE ASS OFF ALL OF SUDDEN when they werent like that

Yep I think people tend to give up too easy. People don't realize how much communication can save a relationship. I don't even mean when to talk to each other, i mean when NOT to talk to each other. That's the big key as well. The main advice I tell people though, men especially who're in a committed relationship, is to make sure finances ARE in order or you're in for some sh!t.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
What you said :snoop: that part tends to be true though

Mines

Wives getting fat NO,
sexless marriage TOO MUCH SEX HERE,
Infidelity NOT THAT I KNOW OF AND WON'T PUT PAST ME
NAGGING :snoop: :fire: I hate it
Same Routine Day after Day YEA but it dont bother me plus I got kids :win:
Divorce HASN'T HAPPENED BUT IM ALWAYS PREPARED FOR THE WORST :win:
Alimony :snoop:
Child Support I receive Child Support from Baby Mama :win:

:myman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yep I think people tend to give up too easy. People don't realize how much communication can save a relationship. I don't even mean when to talk to each other, i mean when NOT to talk to each other. That's the big key as well. The main advice I tell people though, men especially who're in a committed relationship, is to make sure finances ARE in order or you're in for some sh!t.

Ya sometimes SILENCE IS GOLDEN

And money gotta be straight also can straight DESTROY A MARRIAGE :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The last couple of years I've had quite a few friends get married. And over a year or so of observing my homeboys, I see a difference in these dude's eyes. It's like they don't smile or laugh like they use to. It's like their spirit for living isn't the same. You can tell these women are beating these dudes down.
:deadhorse::damn:

There are 6 guys that I work with. 3 divorced, 1 married, 1 got married last week and me (playa 4L). The one that's been married is a very religious stand up dude. He's a big advocate of marriage and always talks about how great it is. He's wife just file for divorce from him.

These men do all of this stuff for their wives and these women still aren't happy. They even to themselves saying they're happy. Even after all of the complaining they do after work about these women.

:flabbynsick: I've had my fun, after a while you get tired of smashing new chicks
:aicmon: who the hell gets tired of having fun and smashing new chicks?

:flabbynsick: Nah, I didnt' catch the game last night, the fam was watch NBA wives
:what:

I think it's either fly or die.

Most older dudes will ask u if ur married....when u say "no", they will in a serious manner say, "Good man, don't do it. Stay single as long as you can"

OR,

You have the other who dont have anything bad to say, but nothing good either.

I wanna get married, but you really gotta make sure u find the right person....and even if you do, that person could still change. It's just a gamble either way. A serious gamble.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant see myself club hopping every Friday/Saturday for the rest of my life smashing a new chick every 2 weeks.

It will come a point in my life where I want someone I can chill with and come home to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I cant see myself club hopping every Friday/Saturday for the rest of my life smashing a new chick every 2 weeks.

It will come a point in my life where I want someone I can chill with and come home to

:whoo:
and all that is possible without marriage my friend

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

No one(that's never been married) wants to be the 50 year old guy alone at a work function while everyone else has their wife/kids there. Then you go home lonely.

However, it's a risk you take to get married.....it might not work no matter perfect u think the girl is.

:whoo:
and all that is possible without marriage my friend

True, I should hve considered ppl like George Karl, who just has a girlfriend even at his age.

I think alot o ppl are caught up on titles. Like ur at a work function and everyones like, "this is my wife"....and you come with "this is my girlfriend" I dont think women like that title b/c it doesnt sound "serious" enough

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Marriage is one of those things where a lot of people just aren't built for, disciplined enough or strong enough for in my opinion...

A mistake I see a lot of dudes make is they think after years of being a player & years of cheating on girls in "relationships" that weren't all that serious to begin with, they think they can just turn it off & they can't.

You have never been faithful... have never had to "put up" with anyone & have always known that you can just "back out" of any relationship & move on to the next one if you wanted to when Marriage is not for the people like that.

If you've never maintained a real relationship where you split bills with someone, share money, share a place & have to actually SACRIFICE then you're not gonna last because living that club every Friday & smashing chicks all the time doesn't require you to have to work with another person & therefore requires no SELFLESSNESS.

Marriage isn't for everybody just like the Single life isn't for everybody... & most people these days do not have what it takes to be Married & shouldn't have gotten Married in the first place...

Every one of my friends that have gotten divorced or are Married & unhappy are nikkaz who shouldn't have been in relationships to begin with. The *ONE* couple I know that are Married & happy have been together for 17 years including High School...

Marriage is one of those things where you're either built for it or you're not...