Married people lying about how good marriage is UNAPPRECIATION

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The last couple of years I've had quite a few friends get married. And over a year or so of observing my homeboys, I see a difference in these dude's eyes. It's like they don't smile or laugh like they use to. It's like their spirit for living isn't the same. You can tell these women are beating these dudes down.
:deadhorse::damn:

There are 6 guys that I work with. 3 divorced, 1 married, 1 got married last week and me (playa 4L). The one that's been married is a very religious stand up dude. He's a big advocate of marriage and always talks about how great it is. He's wife just file for divorce from him.

These men do all of this stuff for their wives and these women still aren't happy. They even to themselves saying they're happy. Even after all of the complaining they do after work about these women.

:flabbynsick: I've had my fun, after a while you get tired of smashing new chicks
:aicmon: who the hell gets tired of having fun and smashing new chicks?

:flabbynsick: Nah, I didnt' catch the game last night, the fam was watch NBA wives
:what:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: Yea it is funny, but I say if they wanna spread the word of happiness, let 'em. Won't catch me slippin.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
The last couple of years I've had quite a few friends get married. And over a year or so of observing my homeboys, I see a difference in these dude's eyes. It's like they don't smile or laugh like they use to. It's like their spirit for living isn't the same. You can tell these women are beating these dudes down.

There are 6 guys that I work with. 3 divorced, 1 married, 1 got married last week and me (playa 4L). The one that's been married is a very religious stand up dude. He's a big advocate of marriage and always talks about how great it is. He's wife just file for divorce from him.

These men do all of this stuff for their wives and these women still aren't happy. They even to themselves saying they're happy. Even after all of the complaining they do after work about these women.

:flabbynsick: I've had my fun, after a while you get tired of smashing new chicks

:flabbynsick: Nah, I didnt' catch the game last night, the fam was watch NBA wives

Why does the married guy have to be :flabbynsick: versus the single guy represented as :aicmon:

:lolbron:

Daps

He didnt really say that did he? :snoop: Look getting married is cool but you better still maintain your side bytches when you're ready to get something on.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Let me see
I'm married but i ain't gonna spew some fairytale nonsense too ya. Marriage can be a good thing though that is true but i be lying to say that it can also be a pain in the ass at times too. It comes with the good and the bad just like any normal relationship except you have a document saying you are married.

The majority of the problem stems from the fact that most people give up and dont even try to work shyt out and wanna get divorce like its some kind of gf/bf relationship when its not.

Look my wife pisses me off at times i be like Seriously WTF but that doesn't make me unhappy it just means she pissed me off at that time at that moment. But Im happy with my marriage. Ya its hard work to maintain but to have a wife kids and a home you worked hard to get is a beautiful thing.

I've had my fun in my youthful days smashing chics and did enough to be satisfied and leave the game on top and took on the next challenge which was marriage. I have no regrets. what happens is you have dumbass people getting married thinking its a damn movie thinking its always happily ever after or always happy times when its not. Or some idiots just getting married when they ain't nowhere near ready.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Is it me or do the more kids a marriage have....the unhappy the father is. I hae homies 25 married with kids and they are like this :sadbron:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Let me see
I'm married but i ain't gonna spew some fairytale nonsense too ya. Marriage can be a good thing though that is true but i be lying to say that it can also be a pain in the ass at times too. It comes with the good and the bad just like any normal relationship except you have a document saying you are married.

The majority of the problem stems from the fact that most people give up and dont even try to work shyt out and wanna get divorce like its some kind of gf/bf relationship when its not.

Look my wife pisses me off at times i be like Seriously WTF but that doesn't make me unhappy it just means she pissed me off at that time at that moment. But Im happy with my marriage. Ya its hard work to maintain but to have a wife kids and a home you worked hard to get is a beautiful thing.

I've had my fun in my youthful days smashing chics and did enough to be satisfied and leave the game on top and took on the next challenge which was marriage. I have no regrets. what happens is you have dumbass people getting married thinking its a damn movie thinking its always happily ever after or always happy times when its not. Or some idiots just getting married when they ain't nowhere near ready.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect explanation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is it me or do the more kids a marriage have....the unhappy the father is. I hae homies 25 married with kids and they are like this :sadbron:

Well having too many damn kids is a lot of work.

But I got 3 kids and 1 on the way im perfectly fine. But i ain't having no more though :win:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marriage much like most things in life is different to different people, not everything is meant for everybody. Some people truly enjoy the stability of marriage, while others will feel tied down. :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How are you a playa 4 life and you're constantly complaining about relationships :dwillhuh:

You started like 9 threads about the subject breh, you sure you're happy :usure:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wives getting fat, sexless marriages, infidelity, nagging, same routine day after day, divorce, alimony, child support

What you said :snoop: that part tends to be true though

Mines

Wives getting fat NO,
sexless marriage TOO MUCH SEX HERE,
Infidelity NOT THAT I KNOW OF AND WON'T PUT PAST ME
NAGGING :snoop: :fire: I hate it
Same Routine Day after Day YEA but it dont bother me plus I got kids :win:
Divorce HASN'T HAPPENED BUT IM ALWAYS PREPARED FOR THE WORST :win:
Alimony :snoop:
Child Support I receive Child Support from Baby Mama :win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's good for you, always nice to see a few successful marriages, but for the most part, it's like playing Russian roulette.