Married Latina has affair with brah, brah and fiance murders latina, husband, 2 sons and 3 dogs! (brah kills self and fiance)GMB Supreme!

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

YALL NEED TO CHILL
WITH THE INCEL BABBLE.

THAT WOMAN DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE

:devil:
:evil:

I dont think he' saying she deserved to die. He is saying that she is not innocent. Which I agree, she is not. She got her whole family killed just because she was cheating. If she wasnt doing grimey shyt, she and her family would be alive and well at this very moment. That isnt "incel babble". Comeon breh, we dont even talk like that, let the reddit/twitter cacs have that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dont think he' saying she deserved to die. He is saying that she is not innocent. Which I agree, she is not. She got her whole family killed just because she was cheating. If she wasnt doing grimey shyt, she and her family would be alive and well at this very moment. That isnt "incel babble". Comeon breh, we dont even talk like that, let the reddit/twitter cacs have that.

THERES LITERALLY NO REASON
TO SPEAK ON THIS MURDERED WOMANS "INNOCENCE"
IN THIS SCENARIO OTHER
THAN TO VICTIM BLAME.

NO ADULT ON THIS EARTH IS INNOCENT.

PUTTING THE MOTHER
AND THE MURDERERS
IN THE SAME CATEGORY IS INCEL BABBLE

:devil:
:evil:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The fact the nikka
Nah everyone died because dudes wife was a manipulating piece of shyt. She orchestrated all of it. Like the video said he didn’t even know more than likely he was being manipulated. She probably told him at the last minute in the truck which would explain the suicides.

Still didn’t excused the wife who was married and got 2 little kids to go out and cheat

Tell your husband u want a divorce and then go out and fukk the world

The husband and kids and dogs thought everything was going well and life was good, but this dirty ho got her family killed because of sex