Married JR Smith Welcomes Newborn with Mistress Actress Candice Patton

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
JR started rocking with Candace a bit after Tahiri :mjlol:

She did an entire image change after catching flack for those Boy Meets World comments/hyping up Topanga's relationship with a white a dude and etc. She upped the 'urban' appeal, thirst trap pics and all :ehh:

People want to/are going to be with who they want to be with though, at least the baby is healthy all drama aside.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
tenor.gif
Savitar was right :francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts.

My cousin is married (4 years separated, 8 married) and his mistress, now girlfriend, is three months pregnant. I think he is scared to file because he’s going to get hit with child support. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Oh I have a cousin who hasn't been employed for almost 20 years but keeps shacking up with women and having babies. I don't understand it

I love my cousin but he's a bum. All those women are bums too and ain't worth shyt to accept him bringing nothing to the table

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh I have a cousin who hasn't been employed for almost 20 years but keeps shacking up with women and having babies. I don't understand it

I love my cousin but he's a bum. All those women are bums too and ain't worth shyt to accept him bringing nothing to the table
:picard: