Married and Relationship having dudes check in

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well, I don't really hang out that much in social spots like lounges, bars, and clubs where I might actively strike up a convo with a new girl. And there aren't any attractive women at work that are interested in me in that way (to my knowledge anyway). I'm satisfied with my relationship and there aren't many temptations for me to deal with outside of what I might see on a daily basis. So I don't have any real motive or opportunity to stray.

It might be more problematic if chicks were throwing themselves at me, but I'm hardly that kind of guy. Then again, I tend to be a naive, head-in-the-clouds type, so it's probably just as likely that I've missed and will miss those signs that they were coming on to me :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was supposed to cheat on my girl on Sunday.

I decided not to

Now I regret it :snoop:

Bout to say fukk it go get my dikk wet :manny:

bytches get chested on everyday b :smugdraper:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How do you stay faithful during these warm summer months?

Do you abstain from the temptations of ass by staying inside, posted up on the Coli?

Or do you just say fukkit and go for yours and bring sand to the beach in the summer?

1. I keep myself very occupied and very tired. I go to the gym and or do brazilian jiujitsu monday - friday. By the time i come home i have enough time to shower, play some games, eat and go to bed. The few training days i have off arent enough to put me in the mix. I do alot of social activities with my girl as well and instruct her to keep my testicles drained because if she doesnt i might get anxious. :aicmon:

2. If i go out its for a purpose. Im not out mingling. Kicking it with old homegirls because im not the kind of man who has female friends. I dont see a use for those types of relationships. If im somewhere social im watching a sporting event, training, or going to a hiphop show. I keep my use of social networking sites to a minimum.

If you really want to be faithful you have to unplug yourself from scenes that will bring temptation. Some guys like to cheat *on accident* and put themselves in stiutations where the ass falls in their lap. They know what they're doing but when they tell the story to their boys and woman they front like it was a mistake and play dumb for sympathy.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Extracurricular activites - They aren't just for kids ya know.

Every summer I do something different. 3 years ago I made a mixtape, 2 years ago I played in amatuer poker league. Last year we just bought a house and it was the first year married.

This year, my son is on select basketball team, I'm painting about 3 rooms in my house and we having a family reunion in our city in August. so I won't need anything extra this summer.

I'm a flirt, so if I go out with my boys I'm usually the one talking to females and no I have nothing to lose cause I'm not trying to get with them. Its been hella fun but I get a few broads that be like. "So What's up :usure: " and I have to be strong but there is no way I'm risking it. I got a nice house, Car paid for with a 1 year, and a down ass wifey.

I've had a gang of azz but no p*ssy is worth giving all that up.

Now if she rachet enough to do something in the parking lot with no contact info being exchanged.... :ld: