Married and Relationship having dudes check in

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
How do you stay faithful during these warm summer months?

Do you abstain from the temptations of ass by staying inside, posted up on the Coli?

Or do you just say fukkit and go for yours and bring sand to the beach in the summer?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i get enough sex at home, i'm far from parched. strange is nice to look at but the end of the day it's not worth risking my family for. what i have at home is irreplaceable and i'm not stupid enough to risk that. i love/need my family too much for some one-off p*ssy.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
i get enough sex at home, i'm far from parched. strange is nice to look at but the end of the day it's not worth risking my family for. what i have at home is irreplaceable and i'm not stupid enough to risk that. i love/need my family too much for some one-off p*ssy.

True. But lest us not act like jazzys don't be out chea throwing it like Clemens at a nikka. Only but so much pitches thrown at you before you either walk to first base or take a swing for the fences.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i live and work in manhattan, i see it all everywhere i go. i've never found the temptation that overwhelming :manny:. like i said, i'm happy at home and have too much to lose.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
True. But lest us not act like jazzys don't be out chea throwing it like Clemens at a nikka. Only but so much pitches thrown at you before you either walk to first base or take a swing for the fences.

You sound like you ready to sleep around breh. Just remember that its cheaper to keep her.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

Do you abstain from the temptations of ass by staying inside, posted up on the Coli?

Or do you just say fukkit and go for yours and bring sand to the beach in the summer?

shyt, it is hard to not give into temptation esp around these summer months but usually I ask myself, "Is losing my wife worth it?" and :whoo: I snap outta it. *waiting for the shyt talk*

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

:laff:

Yep! :smugdraper:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
You sound like you ready to sleep around breh. Just remember that its cheaper to keep her.

Nah just curious. I am not that self centered to think that the world revolves around me so I want to see how fellow men get around these obstacles.

I mean it's one thing of you chasing it, it's another thing if it's being constantly thrown at you.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Got a GF...

we pretty happy, she's loyal and so am I. Yes there is temptation but I just look and K.I.M and I'm sure she probably does the same...

Is it hard? Hell yeah, but I like her a LOT so it's worth it...Never was one to stray once I had something good anyway