marques nowell from Kansas state Is 5”8 Chris Paul …what a performance last night

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Isaiah Thomas was better at everything than this dude and he was the last pick of the second round draft.

Fvv better undrafted

This dude can’t shoot
This mf spittin :russ:
We’ll see but if he keeps showing out and get to a final 4 or championship game then maybe a late first rounder maybe
I’m not saying he’s a first rounder even if they win a chip. I can just see him getting drafted in the second round in part due to the success of an IT or a FVV. He look special and worth a look especially if he can develop a reliable J. Someone gonna take a flier.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This mf spittin :russ:

I’m not saying he’s a first rounder even if they win a chip. I can just see him getting drafted in the second round in part due to the success of an IT or a FVV. He look special and worth a look especially if he can develop a reliable J. Someone gonna take a flier.

he's 5'8 160
a 5th year senior
he shot 38% from the floor and 35% from a college 3 this year

he was second in the ncaa in assists this year and still wasn't on any mock drafts

yeah he's having a nice tourney but many other dudes have as well and they still ended up overseas.

coli would draft stetson bennett in the first round because of his college resume :mjlol:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
he's 5'8 160
a 5th year senior

he was second in the ncaa in assists this year and still wasn't on any mock drafts

yeah he's having a nice tourney but many other dudes have as well and they still ended up overseas.

coli would draft stetson bennett in the first round because of his college resume :mjlol:
This mf spittin again :russ:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
he's 5'8 160
a 5th year senior

They're listing him at 5'8" 160, so you know he's probably smaller than that. A nikka like Trae Young could bully him. He's having a great tourney but NBA I don't think so

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he's 5'8 160
a 5th year senior

keyontae johnson is the star on KSU / the real reason they ballin out