Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Disrespectful to be honest
U can tell she wants to be taken serious and not be treated like a piece of men

This is what females go through at male dominated work place

Fred
And so do men. I speak from experience. I couldnt even wear flat fronts or come out my blazer to work at one point.
For every one person who doesnt want that attention, theres dozens of women and men who get completely ignored and make social boards and memes about why everyone isnt attracted to them or paying them any mind.

Now with that being said, unless they actually are friends and have this type of rapport privately, dude was doing the most and I would agree, is disrespectful or at the very least, distasteful.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Da brat really don't like men, and you can see it:picard::gucci:

I tried to hollar at this chick I suspected was a lezbo hear in the A. I was like "this may be forward, but Can I get your number":jawalrus: she said:usure:"i don't like men" I was like:picard::wtf::hubie:"i didn't do nothing to you"(in my head)

:dwillhuh:somebody must have got at the brat wrong in her past, and fukked it up for all of us:to:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And so do men. I speak from experience. I couldnt even wear flat fronts or come out my blazer to work at one point.
For every one person who doesnt want that attention, theres dozens of women and men who get completely ignored and make social boards and memes about why everyone isnt attracted to them or paying them any mind.

Now with that being said, unless they actually are friends and have this type of rapport privately, dude was doing the most and I would agree, is disrespectful or at the very least, distasteful.
Breh I was just pandering for reps and daps

My personal take is that females should be locked up in the kitchen and the bathroom..but that's not good for my brand if I say that in public

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
didn't someone make a topic about her a couple months ago where she she was engaged to a breh?:patrice: