Marlon Wayans does an interesting photoshoot

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Why take off your shirt though?

Breh could have just worn a hoodie and jeans and had the LGBTQ+ flag on his shoulder.

Then, he says "I'm straight but...." because even though he supports gays, he damn sure doesn't want to be identified as one. I get it, but that's kinda weird.
Marlon is a comedian, it's not that serious. I think he knows exactly how much of a homo he's looking in these photos and expecting dudes to clown/question him. It's no different than Camron rocking pink hardbody then declaring "Pause B!" to keep his Harlem residency.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
do people actually think that kind of shyt is funny???? that was horrific :lupe:

i am of the belief that the right person can make a joke about anything funny but NO that was NOT IT

dont click that if you havent. you see in his butt and everything. its gross. spoiler that man
:francis:Scene wasn’t remotely funny smh. The gay jokes in Scary Movie 1 were funny, but this shyt was uncomfortable.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:francis:Scene wasn’t remotely funny smh. The gay jokes in Scary Movie 1 were funny, but this shyt was uncomfortable.
i assume you meant scary movie 2 since that one was full of gay jokes. and yeah, gay jokes are funny. the fact is, like dave said, gay people fukk funny. and it'll always be funny lol. there's nothing wrong with that of course but that's why there will always be someone screaming about homophobia down the hall, even while others are laughing.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol:"P.S. IM STRAIGHT"

THAT DEFEATS THE WHOLE
PURPOSE OF THE SUPPORT YOU
WERE CLAIMING TO SHOW.

STILL GOTTA LET nikkaS KNOW
:whoa: "I AINT NO fakkit"
:devil:
:evil: