Marketing Geniuses at Microft create viral "All 4 One" media campaign

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Many people here not old enough to know the group or that song. That song is damn near 30 years old.
they know the demographic of their true fans @PS5

:mjpls: just because its used and past its life cycle doesnt mean its not a bargain to someone else :ufdup: its all there (stains too)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Many people here not old enough to know the group or that song. That song is damn near 30 years old.
Highly sophisticated technology like what is present in the Xbox series x isn't something you market to children who like to dance with rivets n shyt. If 2pac was alive he'd have an Xbox fridge on a Yacht in a video
All 4 one used to be my shyt. There were like the only handful of white boy bands that could sing next to 98 degrees.
For the record king sun was big into white boy boy bands and that all 4 one and 98 degrees was his shyt!!!
EXPOSED!!!:francis:

Meanwhile Sony has their PS5 upside down and a single player game displayed on an ad talking about multiplayer

:picard:
so what you are saying is their target demo is :flabbynsick:

somewhere court 2 stepping on a mattress with a juicebox he stole from a kids lunch
They targeting the people with bread now sit your broke ass down :hhh:
they know the demographic of their true fans @PS5

:mjpls: just because its used and past its life cycle doesnt mean its not a bargain to someone else :ufdup: its all there (stains too)
You're a mod, this cut me deep. Now I know how it feels like to root for Auburn nah mean. The Rodney Dangerfield's of the sec

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're a mod, this cut me deep. Now I know how it feels like to root for Auburn nah mean. The Rodney Dangerfield's of the sec
:therethere: its all love

i cant unhear it though :skip:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Came in here expecting

5f4fa1a3cd4237fa6484c7f4761f0c4b.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They targeting the people with bread now sit your broke ass down :hhh:

Wrong. The brand is targeting lower budget consumers by offering consoles like the Series S with a GPU weaker than our 2017 console. Also being marketed is a 15 dollar subscription to mega hits such as Totally Reliable Delivery Service and Disneyland Adventures. Internal Microsoft analysts also found in addition to indies nobody plays, the list can be expanded to hits you played 15 years ago. Why play new shyt when you can play old shyt?
1A28pmG.png

Thanks for subscribing to Gamepass!
GjU0Uav.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wrong. The brand is targeting lower budget consumers by offering consoles like the Series S with a GPU weaker than our 2017 console. Also being marketed is a 15 dollar subscription to mega hits such as Totally Reliable Delivery Service and Disneyland Adventures. Internal Microsoft analysts also found in addition to indies nobody plays, the list can be expanded to hits you played 15 years ago. Why play new shyt when you can play old shyt?
1A28pmG.png

Thanks for subscribing to Gamepass!
GjU0Uav.png

Damn we had phil emoji’s this entire time???:leon: