Mark Eaton passes away

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Utah Jazz legend Mark Eaton dies after apparent bicycle crash | Utah Jazz

Eaton was riding his bike in Summit County, Utah, on Friday night. Just before 8:30 p.m., passersby saw Eaton lying in the road after apparently crashing, according to the Summit County Sheriff's Office. Officials said "there is no reason to believe a vehicle was involved in the incident. Eaton was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Former Utah Jazz All-Star Mark Eaton dies at age 64

The Summit County (Utah) Sheriff’s Office announced it received a 911 call at 8:26 p.m. Friday “from a citizen who reported finding an unconscious man lying in the roadway on Long Rifle Road, in the Silver Creek Estates neighborhood of Summit County. It appears the man was riding a bicycle and crashed.”

The man was identified as Eaton. He was taken to the hospital, where he died. The sheriff’s office said there is no reason to believe a vehicle was involved.

He was at the game Wednesday.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
RIP

he was before my time but oddly enough I had a few of his playing cards, knew his story from a giant NBA book I had when I was a kid and I always take him when I fantasy drafts for seasons on 2k because he such a beast on defense.

i was fan of dude without really even seeing him like that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
RIP

Can't say I saw his career cause I'm a younger breh, but big respect for his acheivements. I read up on him in the last few years and he got discovered and recruited to play ball while working as a mechanic out here in OC. Crazy

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO REASON TO BELIEVE
A CAR WAS INVOLVED?

PPL USUALLY DONT JUST CRASH BIKES
AND DIE WITHOUT CARS INVOLVED.

DIDNT SHAWN BRADLEY
JUST GET HIT WHILE RIDING A BIKE?
:devil:
:evil:

Yes, got hit from behind by a motorcycle four months ago and it was in Utah too, although in a different county. Still, if I'm police I'm at least looking into Mad Max's whereabouts the last 48 hours. :hubie:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
RIP

ArtisticWearyAsp-max-1mb.gif
:wow:

R.i.p to a great player