Mario’s public execution Direct

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is how i knew your PlayStation shyt was fake concern. Because you can’t throw up your arms at sony for (possibly) removing ps3/psp/vita stores and show no concern for nintendo deliberately limiting digital sales of new games to drive demand.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how i knew your PlayStation shyt was fake concern. Because you can’t throw up your arms at sony for (possibly) removing ps3/psp/vita stores and show no concern for nintendo deliberately limiting digital sales of new games to drive demand.
Apples and oranges

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo straight up told people how much time something was going to be available.

Sony just removing something. Also I think it's lame that people who had older digital copies of nintendo games lost them, which is more comparable than this.

So yeah apple and oranges with this one. I'm a fan of limited runs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo straight up told people how much time something was going to be available.

Sony just removing something. Also I think it's lame that people who had older digital copies of nintendo games lost them, which is more comparable than this.

So yeah apple and oranges with this one. I'm a fan of limited runs

It’s only digitally limited, there’s no marked number of copies. Why would you be a fan of something that is deliberately anti-consumer? You gain nothing by limiting access to other people for a digital product that once again, has no benefit of being a collectors item. It’s not a tangible product that increases in value due to availability. It’s just a cheap tactic to get people to buy the product

The only people who lose in this situation are late adopters

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The mario 3d all stars situation is some bullshyt. I already told my people to get their copies before the shyt hit 200 bucks used

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s only digitally limited, there’s no marked number of copies. Why would you be a fan of something that is deliberately anti-consumer? You gain nothing by limiting access to other people for a digital product that once again, has no benefit of being a collectors item. It’s not a tangible product that increases in value due to availability. It’s just a cheap tactic to get people to buy the product

The only people who lose in this situation are late adopters
Most limited runs are limited not because they have to be but to increase "demand" If they don't want to have there product digitally available 24/7 that's on them.

This kinda of limited run that's 6 months long is kinda on you if you didn't get it. And if you are a late adopter and you want to buy it, you buy it second hand. People just like to complain, you had a advance notice, then ample time to buy it...

Again I'm a fan of limited runs, maybe that's the collector in me.:yeshrug: But I understand the value in not having a niche product always available

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most limited runs are limited not because they have to be but to increase "demand" If they don't want to have there product digitally available 24/7 that's on them.

This kinda of limited run that's 6 months long is kinda on you if you didn't get it. And if you are a late adopter and you want to buy it, you buy it second hand. People just like to complain, you had a advance notice, then ample time to buy it...

Again I'm a fan of limited runs, maybe that's the collector in me.:yeshrug: But I understand the value in not having a niche product always available
Naw this is scumbag corporate behavior. They coulda done a limited edition for collectors. They gettin rid of the entire damn game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

that only makes sense for a physical product. the consumer doesn’t gain anything through a limited digital release

it benefits them, not you. Where as if it were an amiibo you could at least resell it as if it were a investment

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a fan of Mario games and even I think this is BS. If I was, I'd probably boycott Nintendo for this. This is just another reason why you shouldn't go fully digital.