Mario Strikers: Battle League (June 10, 2022)

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
This gameplay is crack but 10 characters to launch is lazy. This shyt is a $60 demo deadass.
Running Rosalina, Peach, Waluigi and DK so far. Peach seems OP with speed.

Also something the game doesnt tell you is you can C-Stick Juke and control the direction/speed boost way better than the R Juke

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree about the barebones aspect...a Mario Manager mode would have been dope, and definitely more gameplay modes, characters etc... but this will get life when I play with my cousins and nephews. Gameplay loop is fun and there's enough depth to keep the basic matches interesting. This game is actually not really aimed at children with how complex the systems can get lol

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree about the barebones aspect...a Mario Manager mode would have been dope, and definitely more gameplay modes, characters etc... but this will get life when I play with my cousins and nephews. Gameplay loop is fun and there's enough depth to keep the basic matches interesting. This game is actually not really aimed at children with how complex the systems can get lol
You might want to hold off buying the game because that.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo seems to be handling their sports games now with releasing them with "low" amounts of content and doing free content updates
I really can't argue against this, even though it's the most fun I've had with any of them since Strikers on GC. This has the potential to be great if they support it and build it out a bit more. I've been playing online all morning and it's fun as fukk

Peach is my main. I like her range in stats, and but giving armor to Toad to boost his Speed makes him deadly as well

The game sort of rewards you for playing dirty, but also punishes you giving the opponent more items. The only broken aspect right now is that Boom Boom is unreliable as hell in nets. Sometimes he can hold you down, sometimes they score at half-field...lol

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The game is fun, but this might be the most barebone Mario sports game they've created. No clue why there is only quick play and not even a story/adventure mode in-game. Also, I feel like it was a missed opportunity limiting online play to head-to-head and not having a 4v4 online mode.