Mario Kart Tour | Android/iOS | Out Now

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hate to be that i dont watch game of thrones ass nikka but my interest is super low for this

oceanhorn 2 got me wrapped up mobile-ly

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Made it to the Toadette cup and rn it's saying it'll be 3 hours until they've "finished construction" on it, 6 day timeframe for the last cup. Idk if this means the app actually isn't finished but it's weird.

Controls are def weird on standard, don't even think about drift mode. Feels like it pushes you towards the real Mario Kart than to enjoy it, there's key parts like bumping cars off the map that are missing. Not being able to cut through a course without a bubble character even with mushrooms is lame. And this certain characters get 3 items per box on certain courses is hopefully gone when online play is allowed.

They'll make their quick buck but this isn't living up so far, needs more polishing.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
they will change it to 1 time purchase once it stagnates

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is fun so far. It's not Mario Kart for the Switch but it's a nice alternative. I want other Nintendo characters in this.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Not available in my country due to the gambling in games restriction:martin:

monthly subscription on top of lootboxes.

EA is fukking patient zero spreading its greed infection to everyone else

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nintendo bout to kill mobile games

I'm not so sure. They kinda dropped the ball with Pokemon Go. That shyt could've been much bigger than it was. It had one hot summer and then died down once everyone realized that the game is trash.