Mario kart live to cost $100

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Word. So buying an Xbox is pointless. Got it straight from the corgie’s mouth. :lolbron:
No, clinging to the past like you do thinking physical disc matter. There isn't a game you have that I couldn't download (outside of virtual boy if you have that) but you can play dumb. The nile is a river...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, clinging to the past like you do thinking physical disc matter. There isn't a game you have that I couldn't download (outside of virtual boy if you have that) but you can play dumb. The nile is a river...
Let me know how long it takes to download God of war, spider man, the last of us, ghost of Tsushima, or bloodborne. :mjlit:
Final fantasy 7 remake was flames too. Can’t wait to hear your impressions on it....summer of 2023 when it comes to GamePass :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Let me know how long it takes to download God of war, spider man, the last of us, ghost of Tsushima, or bloodborne. :mjlit:
Final fantasy 7 remake was flames too. Can’t wait to hear your impressions on it....summer of 2023 when it comes to GamePass :mjgrin:
I'm playing ff7 for the first time, don't give a shyt about a remake. And if the games you're talking about are so good then I have more to look forward to than you do. Zooming thru games isn't enjoyable. I'm taking my time and enjoying everything while you sounding like the lowest common dominator aka a ghat damn sheep. When you gonna stand on your own two like a homebre? You thought you'd had the w but that makes you homebrew which is where you find bootleg, fake types, ol sucka ass busters such as yourself :hula:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm playing ff7 for the first time, don't give a shyt about a remake. And if the games you're talking about are so good then I have more to look forward to than you do. Zooming thru games isn't enjoyable. I'm taking my time and enjoying everything while you sounding like the lowest common dominator aka a ghat damn sheep. When you gonna stand on your own two like a homebre? You thought you'd had the w but that makes you homebrew which is where you find bootleg, fake types, ol sucka ass busters such as yourself :hula:
If I play a lot of games I’m zooming through them.:mjlol:
If I don’t play a lot of games I’m a casual. :mjlol:
Hit me when you finish the original FF7.
I’d love to take a stroll down memory lane back when I played it when I was 12 years old.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If I play a lot of games I’m zooming through them.:mjlol:
If I don’t play a lot of games I’m a casual. :mjlol:
Hit me when you finish the original FF7.
I’d love to take a stroll down memory lane back when I played it when I was 12 years old.
I never liked any of the ff games once it went full 3d. I'm old school so I'll live FF7. If it's a good game then it'll satisfy what I'm looking for while you talk about FF7 mostly because it's exclusive. You did the same for metal gear 4 and that game was trash. All the games your named, like if there hasn't been Xbox console exclusives or multiplats before/during/after that were just as good or better. Sony ain't nintendo, their just haves are not that must have. And ps now will be an Xbox live service sooner than you realize so I can eventually get to that too. Xbox wins again :win:

Now shut up :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I never liked any of the ff games once it went full 3d. I'm old school so I'll live FF7. If it's a good game then it'll satisfy what I'm looking for while you talk about FF7 mostly because it's exclusive. You did the same for metal gear 4 and that game was trash. All the games your named, like if there hasn't been Xbox console exclusives or multiplats before/during/after that were just as good or better. Sony ain't nintendo, their just haves are not that must have. And ps now will be an Xbox live service sooner than you realize so I can eventually get to that too. Xbox wins again :win:

Now shut up :camby:
I’ve played all the exclusives on each platform. I’m good breh. :mjlit: