Mario kart live to cost $100

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mods, in a week or so merge this thread with the other mario kart live thread. Thanks.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...mario-kart-live-cost-home-circuit-price-eshop

It's been priced in Japan and it comes out to about $94 sohh...

It also comes with 4 gates and some other shyt.
You get a free code to download the game from the e store. The game is controlled from your switch. I don't have a switch because they're never in stock but would get this game.

Couldn't/shouldn't this be possible via mobile, this opening up their sales to more than just switch owners. Bedsides, you couldn't play multiplayer unless you had multiple switches (assuming it even has multiplayer functionality)

Does it? I demand answers coli :patrice:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
“Players will set up courses, using special gates, inside their homes (or wherever else, really) to create the race world. Local multiplayer is available for up to four players, but you can also race Koopalings digitally, according to Nintendo. To play in multiplayer mode, however, you’ll need “additional games, systems and karts,” Nintendo said.”

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is Mario Kart for the real world — and Nintendo Switch

its a cool idea but personally i dont think its worth the investment

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
“Players will set up courses, using special gates, inside their homes (or wherever else, really) to create the race world. Local multiplayer is available for up to four players, but you can also race Koopalings digitally, according to Nintendo. To play in multiplayer mode, however, you’ll need “additional games, systems and karts,” Nintendo said.”

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is Mario Kart for the real world — and Nintendo Switch

its a cool idea but personally i dont think its worth the investment
If you have a house full of kids and they got their own switches? Eat. Another reason to buy a switch lite. So $300 a piece on the low end, $1000 for 4. Nintendo needs to have a bundle for like $800. I'd buy that shyt day one. Tbc

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So everybody will need their own copy of Live or is this an update for 8 Deluxe:patrice:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
If you have a house full of kids and they got their own switches? Eat. Another reason to buy a switch lite. So $300 a piece on the low end, $1000 for 4. Nintendo needs to have a bundle for like $800. I'd buy that shyt day one. Tbc
it makes sense in a family situation like you described :ehh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So everybody will need their own copy of Live or is this an update for 8 Deluxe:patrice:
You buy the kart, you get the game with it so $100 Total if you're already ready. Mad convenient, but when it comes to multiplayer your gotta know other switch owners in real life. And if you're and adult actively looking for people to play this with? No comment.
it makes sense in a family situation like you described :ehh:
Unfortunately I can't see it catching on outside of that scenario. Mainly because everyone gotta buy a switch on top of that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got 4 switches in the house. I’ll let you know how it plays. Let me know if you need actual first hand impressions of any other games. :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You definitely rent more than I do :umad:
You're like a material nerd, you know everything you stand for is digital so I could rent or download anything I desire. If an apocalypse happens you wouldn't be playing that shyt, wouldn't have power to play it. So unless an apocalypse is going down I got everything you "bought" and then some :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're like a material nerd, you know everything you stand for is digital so I could rent or download anything I desire. If an apocalypse happens you wouldn't be playing that shyt, wouldn't have power to play it. So unless an apocalypse is going down I got everything you "bought" and then some :umad:

Word. So buying an Xbox is pointless. Got it straight from the corgie’s mouth. :lolbron: