Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it looks cool but that shyt will get corny to play with after a week...a month tops

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Out of the big 3, Nintendo is the biggest anti-consumer.
Nintendo takes time to develop the best quality product for it's targeted audience, it's not anti-consumer just because they not trying to match the dikk swinging competition Microsoft and sony are engaged in. While I like the benefit of getting pretty much everything for damn near free, I look at things this way. As a kid sometimes I'd od on games and be happy I beat metroid dozens of times back then. If I had access to the amount of games I do today? I wouldn't be who I am today, I'd have missed out on so much. I'd be dumber for it, less friends, less skills in everything. And that's the world our children are growing up in and young adults today really think that's a possible career. Or being a YouTube star, like, nintendo if they was more consumer friendly would be at a detriment to any society where nintendo is sold. Tru Story :francis:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Nintendo takes time to develop the best quality product for it's targeted audience, it's not anti-consumer just because they not trying to match the dikk swinging competition Microsoft and sony are engaged in. While I like the benefit of getting pretty much everything for damn near free, I look at things this way. As a kid sometimes I'd od on games and be happy I beat metroid dozens of times back then. If I had access to the amount of games I do today? I wouldn't be who I am today, I'd have missed out on so much. I'd be dumber for it, less friends, less skills in everything. And that's the world our children are growing up in and young adults today really think that's a possible career. Or being a YouTube star, like, nintendo if they was more consumer friendly would be at a detriment to any society where nintendo is sold. Tru Story :francis:
Nintendo doesnt even give refunds for pre-orders, and be making people pay for horrible online play.

Their games still cost full price even if it came out years ago. How is breath of the wild $50 for the wii u and $60 for the switch ? That game came out 3 years ago.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
This shyt kinda dope... I’m conflicted lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nintendo doesnt even give refunds for pre-orders, and be making people pay for horrible online play.

Their games still cost full price even if it came out years ago. How is breath of the wild $50 for the wii u and $60 for the switch ? That game came out 3 years ago.
It's how they make money, lol. Be it one year old or three, a must-play game is still a must-play game and Nintendo knows the value of their brand.

Is it "bad" for consumers? Sure, outside of the console price going down you don't really have any incentive to wait for top games to get priced down. Is it good for their business? Of course, and that's what matters.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
we can drive under Meach table as part of the course!!!! :ohhh:

meachtable.jpg

:gladbron:
Classic :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Why drop prices when theres still a demand. You dont drop the price of a crack rock if demand is high.

I remember working at Wal-Mart and asked the nintendo rep the same question. She told me from Corporate, they dont have to.

I said to myself welp, I’ll never own that Luigi’s Mansion then. :francis:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where is MK9? I'm really not trying to buy 8 at full price if the new one is on the way :unimpressed:
Kids will love this trash this holiday.