Mariah Carey worth $500 million, but Nick Cannon leaving separate financial lives

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think he fukked Meagan Good also. He comes across as being very corny so it's a bit of a mystery how he's able to get all of these women.

What you mean it's a mystery nikka there is no mystery. He's a well-off guy with a pretty good personality with those teo combinations he could probably bag any bytch he wants.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im more interested in his sex life NO HOMO. seriously he has knocked down some of the baddest broads. i think its his confidence/funny but not trying to hard funny that gets him with these top notch women

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
rich people dont' care how much money they got.

THey only care how much money they lose.

And once you get past a certain financial strata and arent a dumb nikka, you'll ALWAYS have more money than you can spend. You're not spending money you earned. You're spending INTEREST on the money you've earned.

Us low level nikkas that aren't in that Interest Spending strata look at that 500 million like ":dwillhuh: whoooaaa that's a huge amount of money".....

and it is.

But if you got all the cars, clothes, houses and shyt you want and you can't possibly see yourself blowing $2,000,000 a year on frivolous shyt, then 20 mil and 500 mil is gonna look exactly the same.

Unless you're throwing it away on some Allen Iverson shyt, you'll never have less money than you can spend in your lifetime.

You aren't spending the money you've earned, after all.

You're spending money your MONEY has earned.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Should a guy pay for everything when it comes to dating/relationships?

No.

the only people that we as humans were put here to take care of are Children and the Elderly.

Women are neither, but want the perks of being both.

Women who sell themselves as a piece of property to a man deserve whatever treatment they get: Good, bad, abusive or otherwise.

After all, you're only a piece of property. Does the ground care when I walk all over it? Does the trophy care that I put it on the shelf to do nothing but be stared at and collect dust while I try to bag more trophies?

:mjpls: but of course, if you can't pay your property tax, the government (the media, her "friends") will simply sell it to somebody else.....

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I think it's really cute... plus most of their finances are through business... maybe that's why he flies commercial???.. I'm sure he's eating good... And he respects her.... Better than him going out like Kanye... :russ: He's married to a beautiful successful woman... I think they're both winning... She's gets a dude that respects her and treats get well as he gets a woman who respects him and ain't trying to drain his pockets... Plus they have children...

Plus like other posters said, he works... That's respectable... As long as a man works... he doesn't have to always outearn the woman... as long as he's the man at home... :whew: That's all that matters...

I'm sure it was hard for a woman with five hundred million damn dollars to find a man she can trust... I know it's Hollywood, but Nick seems like a good dude... at least as good as one can get in Hollywood...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean it's a mystery nikka there is no mystery. He's a well-off guy with a pretty good personality with those teo combinations he could probably bag any bytch he wants.

He's also attractive and has a nice body.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

I've only seen him on Hollywood husbands, but he seems very laid back...

He just looks young as hell, when he wears shorts/workout clothes...

But other than him looking every bit of 12, he's actually a normal guy...

Believe or not, not every woman wants a :demonic: psycho narcissistic clown...

Some of us like PEACEFUL lives... It's so much easier... :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scared money dont make money . Yeah he spending a little but he's def worth 10s of mills... And he living like he worth 100s of mills. Nick aint stupid and he got the woman I lusted over since 6th grade

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I think he fukked Meagan Good also. He comes across as being very corny so it's a bit of a mystery how he's able to get all of these women.

Might come off that way to you but after him and Milian broke up and I read this:

"All the time we were together, I heard nothing. No rumors, no gossip, and then all of a sudden I'm in Romania and I start hearing stuff," Milian told WENN in a post-split interview. "The whole time with different girls, not just one, but different girls. He said to me that these girls helped his ego and made him look good."

But Cannon told the U.K. news network that he told Milian when their courtship first began that he wasn't interested in a "Christian relationship."

"I was wrong for not being what she wanted me to be. She knew from the jump. We were friends for months before we even got into it, and when we got into it, I was like ... 'Yo, anything remotely like a relationship, I don't want no parts of it,'" Cannon said.

"I was just in a relationship, about to be married, been celibate for almost two years ... It was a Christian relationship. We didn't have sex for a year and a half. We were going to ministry-couple classes, premarital classes," Cannon added.

That told me all I needed to know. :heh:

He cheated on her also.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If I had a son, i'd rather he grow up to be like Nick Cannon than Lil Wayne, 2-Chainz, or 90% of the rappers out today..

- writer, exectutive producer of the Nick Cannon Show

-Chairman of Teen Nick

-Creator and executive producer of Wild N Out

- Creator and Executive producer of Short Circuitz

-Host of America's got Talent

-Host of weekly chart program which is syndicated by CBS Radio

On top of that he can boast

Before going on to marry

So I FAIL to see how in any way he's lived a life of emasculation. Dude is a boss who makes his own way, writing, producing amd CREATING his own television shows and somehow he in any shape form or fashion lost?:aicmon:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If I had a son, i'd rather he grow up to be like Nick Cannon than Lil Wayne, 2-Chainz, or 90% of the rappers out today..

- writer, exectutive producer of the Nick Cannon Show

-Chairman of Teen Nick

-Creator and executive producer of Wild N Out

- Creator and Executive producer of Short Circuitz

-Host of America's got Talent

-Host of weekly chart program which is syndicated by CBS Radio

On top of that he can boast

Before going on to marry

So I FAIL to see how in any way he's lived a life of emasculation. Dude is a boss who makes his own way, writing, producing amd CREATING his own television shows and somehow he in any shape form or fashion lost?:aicmon:

Mariah Carey looks nothing like that no more breh.:usure:

She's 11 years older than Nick. She will turn 50 before his 40th birthday. I give that relationship 3 to 7 more years.