Mariah Carey worth $500 million, but Nick Cannon leaving separate financial lives

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Nick talks about how to tell a girl she needs to clean her coochie.

Also Nick talks about how Mariah flying private jets, but he flies commercial airlines. They have separate banks accounts, because he does not want to feel like he is taking advantage of her. Also, when he goes to dinner he pays and he is hoping to make more money. Nick also turned down a $7 million job, so he could make more money from movies. Nick gets approx $70K to host AGT.

Should a guy pay for everything when it comes to dating/relationships?

Last edited by a moderator:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm pretty sure Nick is worth some millions. He has a kid show on Disney or Nick, one of them plus all the other behind the scene gigs he has. She just happens to be more profitable and popular.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Howard Stern Interviews Nick Cannon 06/18/13 - YouTube

Nick talks about how to tell a girl she needs to clean her coochie.

Also Nick talks about how Mariah flying private jets, but he flies commercial airlines. They have separate banks accounts, because he does not want to feel like he is taking advantage of her. Also, when he goes to dinner he pays and he is hoping to make more money. Nick also turned down a $7 million job, so he could make more money from movies. Nick gets approx $70K to host AGT.

Should a guy pay for everything when it comes to dating/relationships?
Simple answer fukk no unless that chick going to be treated like my unborn children would be. Otherwise she grown.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he could always threaten to drop a tell
all book after the divorce.
She's give him some serious hush money.
a0yqua.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He shouldn't have to but if your wife is Mariah Carey, you're gonna have to take some L's somewhere being emasculated and all.

That's all that's about, not that taking advantage of her bullshyt. I also laughed thinking about Nick Cannon actually making money off of movies.

Daps
You should always have separate finances anyway. :manny:
None of that joint shyt unless it's for something both of us need to pay.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's good he's trying to still be a man even though his wife is worth wayyyy more than him. Considering he's now known as Mr. Mariah Carey, I'm sure he feels emasculated enough without having to depend on her financially.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nick Cannon makes a lot of residual dough, plus if I'm not mistaken he's an executive for Nickelodeon as well. He has a lot of hustles that add up. Quite frankly he probably had to sign a prenup stating that their finances are separate, but he probably gets a small payout should they split. Either way, Nick seems like a fairly grounded dude and had no real interest in the super rich lifestyle.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any emasculation he endures he can handle cause after this shyt below, anything goes

6a01287768a2b5970c01310f8ed0c1970c-pi

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, you gotta salute this guy. Yeah, he's got the cornball persona, but low key he's about his business. Runs one of the Nickolodean networks, movies, produces his own show on MTV, Hosting, Radio...

He's smashed some of the baddest b*tches in the game....

Kim K
Selita Ebanks
Christina Millian

Threw them in the bushes and scooped up a music icon.

fleur-de-lys.jpg

This is where he lives.

mimi-nicky.jpg

Winning.

:salute:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's from Southeast San Diego too, I think he has a studio out here called the 'Bat Cave', southeast is a slum, truly a rags to riches story. 'Gigolo' despite being an awful song is always good for a laugh, and memories about 2004.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What a bytch. If yall married and love each other, isnt her money, you're money? I dont want her to feel like im taking advantage? Really nikka? Hes probably plotting her demise so he can get the estate.

I'll fly coach for now, but when you die? Ill be flying first class again. :russ: