Margot Robbie vs. "Prime" Jada Pinkett-Smith (PICS UPDATED)

Who you taking?

• Margot Robbie

• Jada Pinkett-Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Still smashing jada over robbie easily. :gucci:Definitely not wifing though:mjlol:
Will simp, i mean smith musta saw something in her im not

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
used to think jada was the baddest, her whole family got pretty genes, her mom looks stunning for her age.

HOWEVER.

I thought she was prissy, dainty and soft spoken, smooth, come to find out she bossy and tries to run the whole show. "first off nobody gives permission but me, will get yo ass to the red table" I already know what that kinda shyt leads too and Im just not that nikka. rumor is margot is hella funny, hella flirty and super free spirited. i like flirty funny girls that aint trippin.

you be like "we gon hit up a movie and after when we get home make me a sammich aite?" she the type to be like "lets just skip the movie, watch netflix and you want ham or turkey?":takedat:

jada: "nikka make you a sammich? who do you think you're talking too? YOU go make me a sammich I want pastrami, nikka" and while you in the kitchen she on the phone with August. :picard::hubie:

personality > ass

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I would probably go with Margot Robbie. Don’t wanna look like a homeless hippie the way Jada got August Alsina looking :lolbron:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
2020 Jada is wack with her plastic face, but Jason’s Lyric/Low Down Dirty Shame Jada was :noah:

I don’t know why she messed with her face. Now her 65 year old mama look better than her. Body killing hers too

Jada-Pinkett-Smith-Adrienne-Norris-thejasminebrand.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some of those pics aren’t prime Jada and some of those pics aren’t prime Margot..

but looks wise, Prime Jada... but chick has bird brain issues

Edit:

Margots second middle toe tho :ohlawd: