Margot Robbie vs. "Prime" Jada Pinkett-Smith (PICS UPDATED)

Who you taking?

• Margot Robbie

• Jada Pinkett-Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
used to think jada was the baddest, her whole family got pretty genes, her mom looks stunning for her age.

HOWEVER.

I thought she was prissy, dainty and soft spoken, smooth, come to find out she bossy and tries to run the whole show. "first off nobody gives permission but me, will get yo ass to the red table" I already know what that kinda shyt leads too and Im just not that nikka. rumor is margot is hella funny, hella flirty and super free spirited. i like flirty funny girls that aint trippin.

you be like "we gon hit up a movie and after when we get home make me a sammich aite?" she the type to be like "lets just skip the movie, watch netflix and you want ham or turkey?":takedat:

jada: "nikka make you a sammich? who do you think you're talking too? YOU go make me a sammich I want pastrami, nikka" and while you in the kitchen she on the phone with August. :picard::hubie:

personality > ass

THIS IS THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER

AFTER SEEIN THE WAY JADA MOVE, SHE MENTALLY TURNS ME OFF .... SO UNFEMININE AND JUST OVERALL A TRASH HUMAN. SIMILAR TO GABRIEL UNION. THEM BIITCHES IS FINE AS FUCC, DONT GET ME WRONG, BUT THE DEMON JUST SHINES IN EM SOMETHIN SERIOUS.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
blogger-image-1291750037.jpg

09.jpg

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You a cac, it has been established.

nikka Jada too small and skinny for me. I've been with petite women, shyt is the most unexciting experience ever. She's clearly prettiest face wise, but I'm going by who I'd rather fukk more. At least Margot taller and got a lil more meat on her :yeshrug:

nikkas in here talking about Margot having no ass like Jada working with something :dahell:

And I've proven I'm black on here on several occasions over the years, have you? :rudy:

20200713-052113.jpg

Now your turn :sas1:

nikkas gonna learn about throwing around these "cac" accusations. You got 24 hours to respond :ufdup:

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Jada is beautiful and looks amazing when she dolls up for the red table. I wish she didn't mess with her face but it is what it is. You can't deny beauty. Jada>>>>>>>Margot.

Last edited: