marcuz, come in here and defend your dad (Tommy Sotomayor)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This. Most of these black woman love to be disrespected and handled aggressively, that's the only key to getting you some ebony p*ssy.

:heh: seems ya mom had some self-esteem issues breh.

Im pretty sure you have better women in your circle

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Denial about what:what:

Him fukking the same type of woman he despises and shyt on a daily bases :heh:

The fact he sold out for a nut with a beastie :heh:

The fact his whole fan base is :to: right now
:mindblown: That's the fukking point he is trying to make, retard. That's all you CAN do with black woman and that's fukk them. Did he put a ring on her finger?? If that was a white woman she would have pressed charges against him and a restraining order. The fact that she hung out with him after he disrespected her explains EVERYTHING on why he dislikes black woman.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:heh: seems ya mom had some self-esteem issues breh.

Im pretty sure you have better women in your circle
You and @SouthernBelle don't stand a chance against me. Keep being in denial. In the meantime type in the word twerk on Youtube and tell me who you see the most....Blk woman or white woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just because you fukk a woman doesn't mean you love her. It doesn't even mean you respect her. Too many of you people confuse having sex for love. If he put a ring on her finger then you people could get mad and call him a hypocrite.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:mindblown: That's the fukking point he is trying to make, retard. That's all you CAN do with black woman and that's fukk them. Did he put a ring on her finger?? If that was a white woman she would have pressed charges against him and a restraining order. The fact that she hung out with him after he disrespected her explains EVERYTHING on why he dislikes black woman.

Have you ever been with white chicks? :mjpls:

Trust me when I say from experience, ANYBODY can get smutted. ANYBODY :birdman:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:heh: denial

Its cool though, I mean any man that will laid down his beliefs just for a nut and for some more subs is a worthy of ya paragraph.

She getting more customers for her cam shows, he got more views and subs. :blessed: everyone is winning...everyone but the frail lil troll guy that types in red.

:umad: youtube partner is more important than ya beliefs