Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, or Jesus… ”which one means the most to you in your life today?” Results might shock you 👀

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The answer is Jesus.

From what I have read Jesus might be total fiction but

If you see an amazing booty or something horrifying you're likely to say

Jesus

Or Jeeeez

Jesus Christ

or some variation.
I say "damn" like a self respecting black man should:mjpls:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Do you believe Jesus was white?

No, but why does it matter?

I couldn’t care less about his skin color. But he was born, raised and died in the Middle East/Africa, so he’d look a certain way bc he from that geographic area:yeshrug:. Him being the Savior and living example of God means infinitely more to me

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I'd hate cacs as much as I do without Malcolm

There's a reason he's still vilified to this day by them.

Also never made sense for me, even as a kid, why people that look like me worshipped a dude that looked NOTHING like us.

At least Asians put a spin on Jesus to make him look like them. Black people just rolled with some white dude being God.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't think I'd hate cacs as much as I do without Malcolm

There's a reason he's still vilified to this day by them.

Also never made sense for me, even as a kid, why people that look like me worshipped a dude that looked NOTHING like us.

At least Asians put a spin on Jesus to make him look like them. Black people just rolled with some white dude being God.

I usually say "Black Jesus".

It's kind of tongue and cheek but also serious.

One's image of a deity should be a mirror image. If one is to consider themselves as divine or made in the image of.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
My relationship with the most high was one that was always anchored by fear, but when I was taught of Black and pan african heroes like Malcolm, Amilcar, Mosiah and understood the intensity of the love they had for their people, black people, African people, the same was translated from me to them and their cause.

I cried when I watched Malcolm X and Sarafina, the passion of Christ never did move me to tears, but admiration and reverence, and neither did it affect how I thought as Malcom's speeches, Amilcar's writings etc.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I believe there is a higher power but I don’t really believe in the whole Jesus thing.

Answer is Malcolm. Dude is my hero. Basically was a role model for me growing up without a dad :salute: