duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They really going after our education levels :laff:

Damn near everyone on the coli is a millenial :laff:
There are lawyers and high IQ people who vote for Trump too. You can be smart and still be stupid.
You can know a lot and still not know shyt. Welcome to the real world. :yeshrug:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Told you some of these Bernie supporters are disgusting.. I'm a college educated, Finance major, black man, great career, no criminal record, but I'm called all sorts of shyt for not supporting Bernie Sanders, and it can't be for no other reason then me being a bamma from the south :smh:

Your just a dumbass nikka, college or no college you'll be food for the wolves when the time comes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not using it as justification as I'm just saying its a bit silly to act like you can ignore the historical context. Also it would be one thing to go through with something and then realize the errors or holes in your plan and then work to FIX it as opposed to just ignoring it and not change your position or worse, to dig your heels in further.

By the way just a feather for your cap if anyone says that "blacks owned slaves too" let them know only 1% of slaves were owned by blacks and most "owners" were free folks who were buying their family from slavery to free them. I know that isn't the point of your post or this topic but an interesting nugget of knowledge none the less
Its like complaints about the 3/5ths compromise in 2016

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Illinois called for Trump, his speech tonight is going to be lit.

qlmkrDU.gif