March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Bernie fukked up. He pivoted every comment to Wall Street, and really didn't separate from Hillary in policy. Yeah, he had good hot takes, but I was tired of hearing that same speech. :russell:

Should have spent more time fleshing out how he was going to tax his ideas to make them feasible. He has it if you go to the website, but no one was covering that shyt with any integrity.:mjlol:

Hispanics like Sanders in Illinois though.:jbhmm: They get it.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I cant even begin to understand what the fukk is going on in Ohio. Bernie had it down to single digits :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm a Bernie fan, but c'mon, brehs... there's no way he can win the nomination. He might as well just drop out so Hillary can focus on the general election because Trump has a good chance of becoming president.

No he should stay. And prove to the DNC you can run on his principles since the party has shifted right plus he has the bread

The general election is a ways away.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm a Bernie fan, but c'mon, brehs... there's no way he can win the nomination. He might as well just drop out so Hillary can focus on the general election because Trump has a good chance of becoming president.
Quitting already :snoop:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka wasn't right about anything. He was :lupe: and then sharked the points I, and others made to seem smart. Bernie was never winning in the South. Hillary was beating Obama who started two years early in the South until she fukked up. Be real.

It's going to be fun ignoring politics as I move on with my career.
Bruh, bernie started too late. If he wasn't winning the south fine, but getting blow out like this?

And no thanks to p*ssy liz warren who was sooo shook of Hillary. And she wouldn't even endorse Hillary now to end this crap.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuyahoga County :blessed:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif