March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
I'm a Bernie fan, but c'mon, brehs... there's no way he can win the nomination. He might as well just drop out so Hillary can focus on the general election because Trump has a good chance of becoming president.

At 25% of delegates you get to make a minority report and suggest changes to the Democrat platform. Bernie's hasn't been able to win outright since super tuesday, but he's out there on a mission to drive the Democrats to the left.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm a Bernie fan, but c'mon, brehs... there's no way he can win the nomination. He might as well just drop out so Hillary can focus on the general election because Trump has a good chance of becoming president.
Dropping out would be a mistake when other states can decide which way the country can go. Plus he has to much money to just leave it on the table.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kasich winning Ohio is such a waste of delegates. He has no chance of winning the nomination. Move the hell out the way

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Chris Matthews need to go take a nap :russ:

Hills better pick Warren to run w/

Two women? Nah bruh
Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH-400x242.jpg

She's gonna need a white man to completely prevent the flood of em going to Trump

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
bernie has a chance to win illinios and missouri, he still in it.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Florida's gone. It may be all over but the crying. Just depends on how bad he loses it. We knew it would be hard, but it can't be a 30pt defeat.