@Marcelrellu, Is This How We Treat Our Coli Ladies? Smh....

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: Before I saw this thread, I was just about to bump my "Which TLR posters do y'all suspect are agents?" thread & mention him in the post.

He always struck me as lowkey autistic lol
:yeshrug: The way he posts makes me think he might be a bot instead of a human agent.

He's a troll. My bro @Poitier peeped game awhile ago. He went from shytting on Black women in every thread to putting below average women in his avi. fukk him.

Another 1 of my suspicions about him is he's an alias account of @Michael9100 or whichever poster had that now bushed longrunning thread in JBO about basic & unattractive everyday black women.

Daps
I dont think u wanna up the thread and try to turn the thread into focusing on me lil nikka. :jawalrus:

You and that BEYONCE wannabe cross dressing fakkit already made responses in my direction proving ya'll dont have a fukking clue.

Stay on topic of what u posted in the OP....dont focus on me.

Cross dressing, you got that from a screen name?
:mjlol:

Let that anger out :russ:

Daps
:heh: Before I saw this thread, I was just about to bump my "Which TLR posters do y'all suspect are agents?" thread & mention him in the post.

:yeshrug: The way he posts makes me think he might be a bot instead of a human agent.

Another 1 of my suspicions about him is he's an alias account of @Michael9100 or whichever poster had that now bushed longrunning thread in JBO about basic & unattractive everyday black women.

Like mozzy said fam if nikkas know me than nikkas know all this dissecting for the birds fam