Marcellus Wiley wife fired from reality show for supporting Candace Owens?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Where in any of these posts does it show what an inkling of what her politics are except for an unidentified "source" recalling an interaction they claim they saw as a 3rd party on the set of a scripted show that masquerades as reality TV and is notorious for reporting false segements as a way to market itself?

The site gets really gossipy for a place that claims its different from LSA.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why am I not surprised his wife is MAGA lol. I used to like Marcellus back in the day until it became obvious he is on that bullshyt too.

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
Bravo has employed Republicans and trump supporters. So I doubt that's the reason. She was let go because she was boring.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I wont shed any tears , candace owens is a self hating vile charlatan who has said despicable and evil things about black people and the black community, its a fire able offense in my view, a private private company has a right to not want to associate with that filth. Its time to choose no more bothsides, your either with the white supremacist right wing ideology and politics who want to destroy black people and ensure they are a permanent second class status in the country or you are against them and their ideas.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People lose their cash cow and try to get another by pretending they got fired for not being woke. This shyt has been done by so many black people in media that I'm stunned anyone believes this nonsense. The only report we have comes from a blue check right wing twitter account. What a coincidence.

King Poetic

Take it in Blood
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I need to hear from marcellus and his wife before throwing them overboard

But like @CHICAGO said it’s more about the trans than trump,,, because these same Hollywood motherfukkers voted for arnold ass back in the day

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I believe Marcellius that she's not a Trump supporter. People love to say (even people on here) that if you support certain political views like the no treh athletes, anti-abortion, etc. That your a Trump supporter. People cannot accept nuance.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I believe Marcellius that she's not a Trump supporter. People love to say (even people on here) that if you support certain political views like the no treh athletes, anti-abortion, etc. That your a Trump supporter. People cannot accept nuance.
No one says this