Marcella Season 1 on Netflix

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished episode 4

now my guess is the brother is the copycat

It's either him or the gay dude who took him to where they found his sisters body

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished it

i knew the brother was the killer once it was established that it was a copycat in episode 4

Overall the show was decent

If there is a season 2 i don't really see the point in doing the murder her husband was involved in since hes dead anyway

Also they should've explained Marcellas blackouts and why she moved the body

That whole night really doesn't make sense

So Marcella went to see tye mistress then left amd the brother came and killed her and then marcella went back and moved the body?

shyt makes mo sense

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just finished, aight:ehh:

Just finished it

i knew the brother was the killer once it was established that it was a copycat in episode 4

Overall the show was decent

If there is a season 2 i don't really see the point in doing the murder her husband was involved in since hes dead anyway

Also they should've explained Marcellas blackouts and why she moved the body

That whole night really doesn't make sense

So Marcella went to see tye mistress then left amd the brother came and killed her and then marcella went back and moved the body?

shyt makes mo sense

Blackouts caused by a lot of stress, at least that what her therapist said. I think that was the only scene with him just to explain that. It happened around once or twice before years ago starting with Juliet.
Yea the night Grace killed is fishy as hell.
Marcella goes to Grace's, gets angry and blacks out it gets physical with Grace? - Makes sense and sorta expected
Blacked out Cella leaves. - Makes sense
Henry comes and kills Grace - Makes sense
Blacked out Cella returns? - Doesn't make sense
Blacked out Cella moves Grace's body - Doesn't make sense, since that Cella should know she didnt do it so no need to move the body.

If regular Cella moved the body after discovering it, that would make more sense since she wouldn't know if she did it or not. But she acted surprised when she saw the tape of her leaving Grace and when Hassan told her he saw a woman moving a body, so she had to be out of it when it happened.

I don't think the husband/Jason is dead. Marcella didn't want to work with Tim on trying to get Jason for the Andrew murder because he had almost died.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Stranger Things is gonna have to wait, gettin on this tonight :smugdraper:
Is Stranger Things worth it brehs :jbhmm:
Uhm, probably watch this first more bingeable/makes you want to watch the next episode. Watched around 2-3 episodes of ST and figure I would come back in a day or two. Marcella I watched in about a day.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Now it seems like she she might be the killer :jbhmm:

This bytch blacking out and shyt :dahell:
shyt had me :wtf: and :mindblown:
I was sober watching the whole thing and had me wondering if I was fukkin up and not paying enough attention :merchant: :dame:
Show was cool tho but like as been mentioned, too many questions left answered.
Marcella could get the D tho :takedat:
They had her looks toned down for obvious reasons but she still looked good to me, had to check :ehh:

latest

anna-friel-2404.jpg

Them freckles :noah:

anna-friel-34677.jpg

Reminds me of my ex right here :francis:

anna-friel-66.jpg

anna-friel-sexy-wallpapers-10-_2.jpg

I mean, she's skinny as hell but has serious sex appeal to me :dame:

Last edited:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Checking this out, I've been looking for something along these lines to watch...