Marc Lamont Hill vs Brandon (aka Tariq nemesis aka Boochie Bear aka Pan Africanism)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seriously though what exactly is it that has you so convinced? It's not that damn hard to cook his antics. Plenty of others on here and elsewhere have cooked the shyt outta him too... is that all it is?
We got confirmation already. Calm down, Boochie.

The Agent Trio of you, Tater Tot Bey and Munchie X is hilariously entertaining. Thanks for the :russ:s, friend.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
We got confirmation already. Calm down, Boochie.

The Agent Trio of you, Tater Tot Bey and Munchie X is hilariously entertaining. Thanks for the :russ:s, friend.

If I'm Boochie does that mean you're Tariq?
Why else would you keep doing this shyt?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
when was this :francis: And what was the topic
Ask him, he's the one thats convinced that I in particular am Boochie Bear outta billions of people in the world. For no discernable reason. That says something.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ask him, he's the one thats convinced that I in particular am Boochie Bear outta billions of people in the world. For no discernable reason. That says something.
No I’m asking you to review your hate watching history and tell me when boochie “cooked” him

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
No I’m asking you to review your hate watching history and tell me when boochie “cooked” him
Tariq swore that Boochie was tryna instigate an some kinda altercation so he could sue/get a restraining order. That never happened. Tariq wound up being the one that filed a restraining order-- and he lost.
hack-khaby.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq swore that Boochie was tryna instigate an some kinda altercation so he could sue/get a restraining order. That never happened. Tariq wound up being the one that filed a restraining order-- and he lost.

Thats not what anyone was looking for when thinking of "cooked him" :mjlol:

But thank you for following tariq nasheed enough to know all those details breh:salute:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thats not what anyone was looking for when thinking of "cooked him" :mjlol:

But thank you for following tariq nasheed enough to know all those details breh:salute:
Why would he file a flimsy ass restraining order if he wasnt getting cooked?
Scratch that, why exactly did you even start this convo? I'm only here cause I was tagged, what was your purpose?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Why would he file a flimsy ass restraining order if he wasnt getting cooked?
Scratch that, why exactly did you even start this convo? I'm only here cause I was tagged, what was your purpose?
idk all the details. I get boochie mixed up with taharka bay. The other dude who was stalking him.

im just thankful for all the people who e-stalk him like you, for getting all the details:mjcry:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
idk all the details. I get boochie mixed up with taharka bay. The other dude who was stalking him.

im just thankful for all the people who e-stalk him like you, for getting all the details:mjcry:
Nah breh there's clearly some investment here cause I wasn't concerned with the thread. I still haven't addressed the topic. And I didn't even say shyt to you. Hell the thread isn't even about Tariq :dead:

I was tagged and now I'm responding accordingly, so I ask again: What was your purpose with this shyt? :sas1: This is a safe space.