Manufactured "pawg" Iskra Lawrence gains 1.7 MILLION instagram followers after her butt surgery

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manufactured "pawg" more like manufacturing bbc hard on's
608full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
Iskra-Lawrence-Feet-2061722.jpg
624full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
572full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
640full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
740full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
y7tOE9Y.jpg
474full-iskra-lawrence.jpg
tumblr_lmi6bbXKoS1qdcjp2.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually met this chick in soho around this time in 2014. She had just moved to NY from Europe and was with another model named Jada Sezer (big t*ts, flat ass...cuter than iskra in the face)

Her ass was definitely crazy then.

I'm also pretty sure she lives in BK.

It was funny when I seen heads start catching on to her recently. Carry on with the thread tho.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:a white woman with a big ass a black man's kryptonite. Its not fair :mjcry:

To a cac pretending to be black on the internet yeah.

I'm tired of this internet myth. Melting pot blacks do shyt like that, black folk from real hoods don't be around other races like that and only fucc with each other. You don't see hood black folk dating crakkas. Yaw wannabes make it too easy to expose you.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm tired of this internet myth. Melting pot blacks do shyt like that, black folk from real hoods don't be around other races like that and only fucc with each other. You don't see hood black folk dating crakkas. Yaw wannabes make it too easy to expose you.

ifwt_durk_main.png

:usure: I see this way too often in the states breh :francis:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:nikka stop lying

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:nikka stop lying

truth hurts cac. Wannabes will never blend in, even on the internet.

Keep calling melting pots "the hood" fake ass nikkas. Hood nikkas don't be around crakkas to date them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I remember when white girls used to make fun of big butts in the 90s now they're getting butt injections to look like black women. :wow:

Butt injections, lip collagen, and tans.

Meanwhile the most beautiful woman on the planet still wants to go by dog hair from these chinks to put on their head :wow: