Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Man this how the future Batman was born

c29bca8718.0.jpeg

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
So talent isn't a cerebral thing but a genetic thing for real? :ohhh:

There are loads of anecdotal cases like this from people craving the deceased favorite meals:

There have been several cases of harmless personality changes. David Waters, who received the heart of an 18-year-old Kaden Delaney, started craving Burger Rings, a daily favorite snack of the donor. In another case, Claire Sylvia, who received the heart of an 18-year-old male who died in a motorcycle accident, began craving beer and chicken nuggets. She also kept having recurring dreams about a “Tim L.” She searched the obituaries only to find that Tim was her donor and loved eating the foods she began craving. She also wrote about her experiences in her book A Change of Heart.

On the negative side, after heart transplant surgery, an eight-year-old girl kept having nightmares about the man who murdered her donor. Interestingly, the details of her dreams were so precise that the police were able to track down the murderer who eluded them until then and convict him. Another example is that of an American transplant patient, Sonny Graham, who in 1995 received the heart of Terry Cottle who committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Later, Graham and Cottle’s widow Cheryl fell in love and married. But 12 after that, Graham died after shooting himself in the throat.

The Mystery of Transplant Patients Craving Things the Donors Did

There is so much more in being human than people believe as the "spare parts are all the same theory" is such BS as illustrated. Things like highlight that quite dramatically and if there were any true integrity in the scientific fields stuff like this would be high priority research instead of a sideshow curiosity as it speaks volumes about the true nature of reality.

Its deeper than snacks.

:jbhmm:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the ramifications, my god
I used to watch a show called Pig Heart boy so I know it’s been going on

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Two sides to this...

You’re unaware to this and you go in the O/R to watch your baby born and it looks nothing like you and automatically assumes she fooled around on you. :mjcry:

or

You’re aware and you go into family court like :mjgrin:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This information is mind-blowing. Is everything genetic? Can our genetic code be rewired? If you decided to be a world-class skier, what happens if 20 years from now you donate your organs to somebody?

Will they all of a suddenly want to start skiing assuming skiing was not their thing?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you don't have to get an organ transplant to get exposed to exotic dna

yooooooooo maybe that's why some nikkas be acting like bytches & hoes¿

they been putting they mouth on them sketts ha

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is scary and intriguing at the same time. The posts in here are hilarous :heh:

Daps
While I don't doubt the OP's story and premise, it does raise some important questions.
1. Has the donor actually changed physically? Does he have different eye colours, bone density etc?
2. How will the person's new DNA react in a different environment?

Luckily this is just one of these freak accidents. If this was more common then even what we eat could fundamentally alter our DNA.