Manodrome (Swole Jesse Eizenberg)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This is like the third or fourth Fight Club ripoff movie Jesse Eisenberg has made lol

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
People were concerned about Joker inciting some kind of redpill altright incel revolution -- I think a movie like this is much more likely to have that outcome. Ignoring the fact that the reason people find themselves running in those online circles is cowardice and they rarely couple their beleifes with action.

Looks like this movie will be entertaining.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Lol can you specify?

The Art of Self Defense was him joining a karate class that teaches him to be more masculine, then he learns its a cult, and The Double had him having a doppelganger that was cooler and more confident than him. I didn't see Vivarium but that sounds like it mighta had some similar themes too.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
The Art of Self Defense was him joining a karate class that teaches him to be more masculine, then he learns its a cult, and The Double had him having a doppelganger that was cooler and more confident than him. I didn't see Vivarium but that sounds like it mighta had some similar themes too.
Lol dude knows he looks like a herb.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Lol dude knows he looks like a herb.

Actually now that I think about it you could probably throw The Social Network in there too lol. Weird beta computer nerrd dude who only stumbles upon success after making a dikkhead troll site for college kids because he was mad his girl dumped him. Plus same director as Fight Club.