Manio gets shot while performin (Footage)

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
lol.....am im the only ninja that would wish some stuff like to happen to Maino.....

i know its fake, but jeez....somebody help the dude career.....rappers dont get shot no more anymore anyway........why are dudes still taking roles where they are gettin shot
and going jail......

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
that sound like a cap gun brehs, if it were a legit burner that shyt would of been 100 times louder

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Is this real?

Apparently he was shooting a movie scene

Rapper Maino Shot While Performing (VIDEO) | Global Grind

A video recently surfaced of Brooklyn rapper Maino getting shot while performing.

While making it rain during his performance, a single shot was fired hitting Maino in his upper torso area.

In the video you can hear him yell, "Oh Sh*t!" while ducking for cover.

MissInfo caught up with the "Hi Hater" rapper to find out if he were okay, and apparently, he's perfectly fine.

Apparently, the video of Maino getting shot if from a Benny Boom-directed movie titled Dice City, where Maino plays himself and subsequently is shot.

The cell phone footage looks so real, that even MissInfo had to make a few phone calls to make sure Maino was alive and well.

We're just glad he's okay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

this wouldv'e happened at a Norah Jones/Craig David/Al Green/Robin Thicke show too. YOU CANT BLAME RAP MUSIC CONTENT FOR ATTRACTING HOSTILE ARMED THUGS TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_l9l3r6bbrP1qaac0mo1_500.gif

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
nikka said "fukwad"....u can tell when nikkas finally get accustomed to the innanets...we start usin words only white boys use like "fukwads","c*nt","cock":laff:...I'm still a real nikka I ain't made the full transistion from the streets to the forums.:mjpls:

:pachaha: