Manifest Destiny: Claiming the West Starts with Taming the Wolves! Official Mavs (#5) vs. Timberwolves (#3) WCF Thread

Who goes to the NBA Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's been awesome to see how invested Gafford and PJ have been to winning in Dallas. It can be a dice roll trading for guys on trash teams. Do they really want to win? Do they have too many bad habits they can't shake? Are they willing to sacrifice and check their egos?

Both those guys are 25 who only knew losing situations and maybe only having to worry about themselves. I don't think a lot of guys could have changed mid-season like they did and done whatever it takes for their new teams. There hasn't been a peep about minutes, touches, starting/sitting, etc. From the jump, they've been all-in and I'm glad they've both had huge moments during Dallas' run.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you always favor DAL if the games are at all close
They have 2 ATG level scorers who can pretty much hit shots and make plays that should not be possible :manny:
Legit activated God Mode wtf are the Wolves supposed to do with that. Ant 22 and KAT is a fukking bum

When I saw the score was close in the 3rd and the 4th, I knew it was over.

Dallas has two all-time scorers. Minnesota has defensive bigs and a young SG.

Minnesota sorely, sorely needs to get another top scorer because KAT aint it.

Every time Kyrie touched the ball, you scared he gonna score meanwhile KAT 0-8 from the three.