Manhwa: God Of High School

calh45

Cal
Daps
I don't get why this shyt ain't popular on here. I been reading this since I found out about ToG. It seems like any Naver webtoon is quality.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I don't get why this shyt ain't popular on here. I been reading this since I found out about ToG. It seems like any Naver webtoon is quality.

Theon Koreans been putting in that :work: between this nobelesse, tower of god, breaker, and naruto I :eat: well.

Imma get this thatta on track though.

:dwillhuh: did that body on the dark side of the moon have the middle finger up?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
fukk yeah. THis is one of my favorite series. One of those shows that's BEGGING to be animated.

I couldn't believe no one else was reading or talking about it. I never thought to search for a thread on it. lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

im sure nikkas been reading it

that's just a bunch of different comic threads to go too each week fam :yeshrug: i pretty much stopped posting in all of em cept for ToG

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the formula of just making every attack seem bigger than the last is too stale for my taste :yeshrug:

and they keep powering up on some DBZ shyt :aicmon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
honestly yeah.

I went from :krs: to :comeon: in the course of two issues.

the last two ones right???

i was like ":doeboy: okay jin beat this nikka" and this a$$hole just keeps coming back slightly stronger than before, then jin powers up to beat him again

and it just keep going over and over and this was just in the last 4 chapters i've read :mindblown:

SIU the gawd got me spoiled man i can't read these half ass battles and plotlines anymore :snoop:

like the last chapters

Jin comes out the cut on some ":ohhh: i just remembered that im a god....i can beat you now :youngsabo:"

:beli: really fam