Manhwa: God Of High School

Daps
Yet another series I picked up as a filler that ended up becoming a mainstay in my rotation.

Description:
While an island half-disappearing from the face of the earth, a mysterious organization is sending out invitations for a tournament to every skilled fighter in the world. “If you win you can have ANYTHING you want”
They’re recruiting only the best to fight the best and claim the title of The God of high school

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_god_of_high_school/

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yet another series I picked up as a filler that ended up becoming a mainstay in my rotation.

Description:
While an island half-disappearing from the face of the earth, a mysterious organization is sending out invitations for a tournament to every skilled fighter in the world. “If you win you can have ANYTHING you want”
They’re recruiting only the best to fight the best and claim the title of The God of high school

sounds like the set up for tekken.

Daps

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I think certain there are some back issues that never got translated, hopefully we can a few more before next week. I just pray to GAWD this doesn't hit a wall like Veritas, you know the stuff that's loved online ain't loved in Korea.
yeah cats :zzz: on the good stuff, I doubt it will hit a wall like Veritas though the manwa as great and epic as it was had a very confusing story to follow. :sadcam: I hope he decides to make a part 2 that was my favorite manwa/manga.

Question is old girl out of this round her hp never reached so do you think it's possible she could come in for the save if Jin were to pass out before finishing off the last dude

Daps
yeah cats :zzz: on the good stuff, I doubt it will hit a wall like Veritas though the manwa as great and epic as it was had a very confusing story to follow. :sadcam: I hope he decides to make a part 2 that was my favorite manwa/manga.

Question is old girl out of this round her hp never reached so do you think it's possible she could come in for the save if Jin were to pass out before finishing off the last dude

the other dude is still in play isn't he? or did he get DQ last round?