Manhunt 3 needs to happen...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The climate for them to release a Manhunt 3 is actually WAY, fukkING, BETTER , than it was when they took a chance with Manhunt 1 and then had to SCALE back all the mad shyt they wanted to do with Manhunt 2 after the property got hot and folk took notice.

I still got my copy of Game Informer where them dudes was gushing about all the sick shyt you were supposed to encounter in the second game (Killing guards while they getting topped off, torture kills, maimed enemies begging / screaming for help if you execute a quick kill on certain enemies.) but they had to straight up omit and then dial back the standard kills because it was going to launch with the dreaded AO title.

The Adults Only rating meant that it wouldn't be applicable for sale in regular Brick and Mortar stores like Walmart and Best Buy and RapeStop would not make any special concessions for it at the time, because they were too busy limiting copies of RPGs and making them "rare", with they bullshyt.

Games have gone Digital in their distribution and as banal as it's whole existence and execution was, ultra violent games like the Hatred shows that amidst controversy and butt hurt folk crying about it's content, with a willing platform, you can release shyt like that and have it live/die off it's own merit like Hatred did.

But that's Young Rockstar who made Table Tennis game for fukk's sake and just like their inability to make funny shyt anymore (Most of GTA4 outside of the DLC and damn near everything about GTA5) they ain't moving away from the Launch big title then sit on it for money route.

Even if we never get a Manhunt 3, Daniel Lamb needs an unedited copy on current gen systems for those who didn't want to play the Wii version or do that PSP trick to unlock the camera kills.

Heck, I'd even take a Max Payne 3 the engine overhaul of the first game too, shyt was dope; especially with the headset on while you played in the dark. Good times .

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Was thinking about this game the other day, another one would be :blessed: