manga: what you reading brehs....

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
everyone keeps saying outsource the work of HxH to other people but the imagination that yoshihiro has is :wow: He just keeps making the world bigger and bigger you can't outsource that.:mjcry:

When the manga if PIFF and the creator is like fukk it :yeshrug:shyt hurts :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone ever read vinland saga? it's worse than I remembered
I'm gonna marathon it after a few more years.

I dropped it when it became farmland saga and I expect Thorfinn to go back to savage mode but I'm not reading it month to month waiting

everyone keeps saying outsource the work of HxH to other people but the imagination that yoshihiro has is :wow: He just keeps making the world bigger and bigger you can't outsource that.:mjcry:

When the manga if PIFF and the creator is like fukk it :yeshrug:shyt hurts :mjcry:

He defintely can he already has assistants doing a large amount of the background drawing

It's just that setup is pretty much unheard of in manga so idk if they'll do it.
Read the first chapter...:francis:
Suit yourself:hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

I'm not saying outsource the writing but outsourcing the art. I like hunter x hunter and understand the delays but jesus...:mjcry:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
breh at this point when I think about the creators of HxH, berserk and Dgrey the only thing I see them saying is

Wimj5pZ.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'm gonna marathon it after a few more years.

I dropped it when it became farmland saga and I expect Thorfinn to go back to savage mode but I'm not reading it month to month waiting
Farmland saga was great. If they make Thorfinn a killer again, they shouldn't make him cringe like before

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whoo: @ that twist. I'm locked in and reading all of this shyt NOW.
On chapter 16 now. Man the strategy and planning in this shyt is on some Shikamuru shyt X 3. Norman and Ray are on a whole nutha level. That Ray reveal made me jump up out my seat b/c I never saw it coming.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Ya'll read the new chapter of seven deadly sins

My nikka Escanor got friendzoned:mjcry::mjlol:. He about to look at Arthur like:demonic: when he sees him again, this muthafukka Arthur ain't got no chance at taking him on:dead:.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Anyone read the new chapter of One Piece?

This bytch Big Mom really ate Mother Carmel and all the children:dahell::picard:. To be fairly honest tho Carmel was fukked up and she deserved it:ehh:. One Piece has been taking a real dark ass turn and I don't if I can handle this, lol. Random as shyt but Mother Carmel back in the day was bad as fukk:shaq:.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This bytch Big Mom really ate Mother Carmel and all the children:dahell::picard:. To be fairly honest tho Carmel was fukked up and she deserved it:ehh:. One Piece has been taking a real dark ass turn and I don't if I can handle this, lol. Random as shyt but Mother Carmel back in the day was bad as fukk:shaq:.
Breh we have a OP thread:Essential - The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread
I didn't realize she ate them till I read the comments :ooh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Speaking of One Piece, everybody got a got damn devil fruit:beli:
I wanna see a top teir fighter without one