☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nfqkh9qRhI1sov0r1o5_540.png

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Still reading prison school and attack on titan. Prison school where do they find the materials :mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Still reading prison school and attack on titan. Prison school where do they find the materials :mjlol:
I never read this before so i checked the last few chapters and this manga is strange. He vagina looks like a medusa. Breh just defeated home girl with a tough kiss. I'm not quite sure what this Manga is about :mindblown:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ubell Blat just released a chapter that didn't advance the story line at all. Easily one of the worst Mangas out. :thumbsdown:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
started reading Nano List out of boredom. It started out.... typical, turned into some good stuff. :ehh:

meanwhile, I've been reading Akagi for damn near 10 years.

THey've been having this same mah-jong match since 2011. I'm so sick of that shyt. But every time a new chapter drop, I'm like :gladbron:

God of High School has entered the realm of supreme shark jumping. Imagine a planet sized shark. This story is the moon.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ubell Blat just released a chapter that didn't advance the story line at all. Easily one of the worst Mangas out. :thumbsdown:
Ubell Blatt been shyt since they god rid of the nudity and they had the MC lose to a flat out replica of his human self :scust:
started reading Nano List out of boredom. It started out.... typical, turned into some good stuff. :ehh:

meanwhile, I've been reading Akagi for damn near 10 years.

THey've been having this same mah-jong match since 2011. I'm so sick of that shyt. But every time a new chapter drop, I'm like :gladbron:

God of High School has entered the realm of supreme shark jumping. Imagine a planet sized shark. This story is the moon.
nah its not shark jumping since its called "GOD" of high school. The only problem is real monkey king needs to come back. And looks like the red haired god(old man with the cane) wasnt actually that bad since he kept the other gods away in their own realms. I thought the main female character was saving the p*ssy for the monkey king, she gave it up to that other dude on some pity last day alive shyt :smh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ubell Blatt been shyt since they god rid of the nudity and they had the MC lose to a flat out replica of his human self :scust:

nah its not shark jumping since its called "GOD" of high school. The only problem is real monkey king needs to come back. And looks like the red haired god(old man with the cane) wasnt actually that bad since he kept the other gods away in their own realms. I thought the main female character was saving the p*ssy for the monkey king, she gave it up to that other dude on some pity last day alive shyt :smh:

Dae Wei DESERVED that puss. :ufdup:

Homie KNEW he was the weakest person in the crew, STILL constantly went all out.

Homie lost an eye, STILL went all out.

Homie had his death prophesied, STILL went all out.

Homie defied that shyt JUST TO DEFY IT.

Not to mention he was fighting for family and cures for his deathly ill friends.

Yu Mira came in there with nothing but the drive to be the best swordsman alive.

Lost her dignity, lost her arm, shyt. Looking at her hair, lost years off her life.

STILL LOST.

Clone Jin Mori: ":to: I'm not real. I'm just a clone."

Folks reverting themselves to toddlers trying to buy time just for him to get the job done.

He JUST lost what the other two lost.

And even now, he's STILL sitting his limbless ass there like :ooh::dwillhuh::ohhh:

shyt yeah give DaiWei the puss!