manga: what you reading brehs....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
sukedachi nine seems interesting, and it just started
I refuse to read it. It's by the same author as Naruto. Can't get too involved only for him to rush to an ending and be disappointed. Kishi won't get me twice :mjcry:

Side note: Notice how the main character looks like Sausuke and is assasinating a character that looks like Naruto. He had them kill each other in another manga but couldn't do it in Naruto. The nerve :beli:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I refuse to read it. It's by the same author as Naruto. Can't get too involved only for him to rush to an ending and be disappointed. Kishi won't get me twice :mjcry:

Side note: Notice how the main character looks like Sausuke and is assasinating a character that looks like Naruto. He had them kill each other in another manga but couldn't do it in Naruto. The nerve :beli:
Dont bother with it. The premise is kinda weak.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

:what: It's not Kishi though, it's his younger brother.

This year's September issue of Square Enix's Monthly Shonen Gangan magazine is announcing on Tuesday that Seishi Kishimoto will begin a new series titled Sukedachi Nine (Assist Nine) in the November issue on October 11. The tagline reads "The hero committed murder with their first word!!?"

Kishimoto previously wrote the action fantasy manga Kurenai no Ōkami to Ashikase no Hitsuji (The Crimson Wolf and the Trapped Sheep) and the fighting manga Blazer Drive. Kishimoto serialized his adventure series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) in Shonen Gangan from 2001 until 2007 and Viz Media published all 19 volumes of the manga between 2006 and 2009. Kishimoto grew up drawing manga with his older brother Masashi, which is the main reason why his artwork looks similar to his more famous brother's Naruto manga.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Steel Ball Run. I just read the Jolyne goes Gucci thing but it was way too short. I hope Araki keeps doing Gucci adverts. A jojolion one would be amazing.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
new ippo dropped, mashiba bout to fight, maybe. this takamura fight will be ill.

the new evil dude in one punch man seems to be legit :ehh:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Found me a another good survival manga...It called Green Worldz got me hooked on the first chapter :leon:

If you read Cage of Eden it a good alternate. If you haven't read Cage Of Eden you :ufdup:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You read The Breaker yet..? It not like tower of god but it pretty entertaining.. :ahh:
Yep and new waves...

What i've read/currently

One Piece, Naruto, Toriko, Vagabond, Tower Of God, Feng Shen Ji, Kingdom, One Punch Man, Berserk, Bleach, Breaker, Shingeki No Kyojin, Hunter X Hunter, Vinland Saga..

Any must read i missed out?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yep and new waves...

What i've read/currently

One Piece, Naruto, Toriko, Vagabond, Tower Of God, Feng Shen Ji, Kingdom, One Punch Man, Berserk, Bleach, Breaker, Shingeki No Kyojin, Hunter X Hunter, Vinland Saga..

Any must read i missed out?

:patrice:

Magi,World Trigger, The Gamer and also try Noblesse it a pretty good comedy/action manga. It little slow in the beginning ,but it will pick up.

The God of High School pretty good read if you want to waste time ,but it will keep you entertained.:pachaha:

You can also try Break Blade good action manga only bad thing is the updates take forever.