manga: what you reading brehs....

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:to: :wow: i cant stop reading now, ippo finally took dat...
The way that shyt happened left me heated. Kamogawa needs his ass kicked. Teaching Ippo that bullshyt way of fighting.:ufdup: Kumi better give him some after this. I can't stop reading since I'm 1,000 chapters deep:beli: but you would think that Ippo would have learned that blocking punches with your face would lead to some bad shyt happening. I'm hoping for a time skip.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The way that shyt happened left me heated. Kamogawa needs his ass kicked. Teaching Ippo that bullshyt way of fighting.:ufdup: Kumi better give him some after this. I can't stop reading since I'm 1,000 chapters deep:beli: but you would think that Ippo would have learned that blocking punches with your face would lead to some bad shyt happening. I'm hoping for a time skip.
ippo fights like mike tyson. bullheaded intimidate the fukk out of you ass fighter. kamogawa is a fukkin idiot for not telling ippo to be cautious as fukk when he's been beat to shyt. ippo need a lil bbit of brain to go wit that heart. he slipped into naruto territory. this L though :sadcam: